15 dpo.. BFN?

Charmingstyli

Reaction score
I am going nuts :nope:

I stopped my BC , had the most "intense ovulation days" ever lol so so so much EWCM and twinges

anyways..

Since about 5 dpo i've been having loads of cm. Sometimes watery but sometimes pure white/lotiony and slightly stretchy.
Headaches almost constantly
I can smell everything like a damn blood hound :haha:
and i'm almost constantly slightly lightheaded, even at rest.

and the past 3 days i've had this nagging upset stomach, but i wouldn't call it nausea. and today, i had this urge to vomit but didn't?

I'm 15 dpo and still BFN. I had to share my frustrations lol :wacko:

Good luck hun... try testing a couple days later

I feel like we have very similar stories. DH and I have not been actively TTC and have been on BC due to PCOS to give false AF. Anyway, I am 26 and have never ovulated on my own as I was diagnosed with PCOS at age 12, after showing symptoms since age 6, and immediately slapped on BC.

Fast forward:
AF due on April 18th but didn't start until April 21st (which is normal for me) and lasted 2.5 days (which is normal for me)

When I called in BC, they didn't have any and it caused a delay for me to get my BC.

May 2nd - still haven't started my BC, but started to have a pinching feeling in left ovary and a LOT of CM. I freaked out (never done this before, so I was so confused) and had to ask a close co-worker what was going on and she explained that it was ovulation.

In the 2 weeks since I have had the following symptoms:
Tender breasts (more so than with AF and earlier than PMS)
Breasts feeling heavier, fuller, and firmer (DH calls them "meatier" )
Erect nipples (I mean almost CONSTANT)
More bumpiness to areola and nipple
Nauseous
Bloated
Higher sex drive (which could be because no BC and the higher testosterone)
I am constantly sleepy/tired
Food aversions (I can't even eat lemons or stand for it to be in my water)
Eating foods that I normally wouldn't (dried seaweed, cream cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, etc)
A few headaches
CM discharge, but can't tell the color/consistency because I only see it in my underwear (I know TMI, but I'm a large woman and it is hard to check "naturally").
Blood hound nose
Vivid dreams

At 9dpo I went to the doctor because I thought I had the flu. She said it sounded like pregnancy to her, even with the PCOS having a lower chance. We did urine and blood tests and both came back negative, but she assured me that it was really early and she expected negatives "but it was worth a shot".

I am currently at 13dpo and still :bfn:on every HPT, even FRER. :brat:I know that I'm not out until AF comes, but here is the dilemma. I don't know if I can have an AF because I've always had it with BC. Also, I've read that women with PCOS have had false BFN HPT and blood tests even at several weeks or months pregnant.

Sending baby dust your way!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->