15 dpo but bfn??

bbydust

Reaction score
I am 15 dpo my period was due yesterday. I've taken 4 tests all came back negative. It's pretty late and still no AF. I'm never late!!! So this is weird. Has anyone else gotten negatives and then got a positive later??

I think you need to go and get blood work done! :flower:

Did you O on a different cd than normal?

Not sure. I wasn't tracking. I'm never late. We weren't ttc it was a slip up. We are hoping we are preggo though! Still no AF. If not here by morning I will test again.

Just saw on your other thread that af finally showed :( Unfortunately there is always the possibility af can show up late. And if you O late then af is going to be late. What some dont realise is that inner stress can cause you to be late and off your normal cycle. And often the thoughts of constant bfns cause that stress. We may not feel like we are stressed but we actually are. And it can throw our bodies off. Those who track their ovulation often can prepare themselves for a late af if they arent preggers. Im actually Oing late this cycle compared to last, so if that darn witch plans to show, she will be a few days late. Our bodies just arent always very predictable which i wish they were. Good luck in your next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->