15 dpo!! No sign of AF!!

Praying4alil1

Reaction score
I am currenly 15 dpo and no sign of the wicked witch! I am trying to hold out until Saturday morning to test again as I tested Sunday night and got a BFN..
Found out my best friend is also 15 dpo so we will test together on Saturday morning!! Sooo excited!!

Anyone else this far past and no sign of AF??

:dust: Wishing you all of the best! Any symptoms?

last week I had headaches just about everyday, some cramping but nothing like I usually get with AF, and some nausea off and on. Still keeping my fingers crossed!!

Fxd for you x I'm approx 13dpo af was due wed still no sign an still bfn patience virtually gone x just want to know either way x I've had same symptoms as you an loads more really hoping it just late implantation xxxx

i'm 14dpo, i was due AF 1 or 2 days ago (12dpo or 13dpo depending on LP) it's driving me nuts!

yeah i've tested with bfn my temps are still high though... i got my bfp 12dpo with my daughter

With my first daught I was 13wks before I got bfp doc was about to do hormone tests on me but I seem to forget that on days like this lol x I'm now on cd27 an thats the latest I had bfp with last 3 tests altough they all ended in mc so hopefully this is a good sign x I had pains wed night so if that was implantation it can take 5days for hcg to be in urine so I'd imagine I'll hav af or bfp before Monday this wk has felt like forever already x from other posts I've read it's not uncommon to still be getting bfn at this stage an to then get bfp so hope that's the case for us xxxx

I am currenly 15 dpo and no sign of the wicked witch! I am trying to hold out until Saturday morning to test again as I tested Sunday night and got a BFN..
Found out my best friend is also 15 dpo so we will test together on Saturday morning!! Sooo excited!!

Anyone else this far past and no sign of AF??

im 2 days late n no signs of witch :thumbup: no period signs at all. just a lot of other signs :thumbup: i tested 2 days before and got a :nope: but if im not preggers il eat my dog! lol im also waitin til next week now but im gettin sooooooooooooooooo excited but very nervous as well. lots of :dust::dust:

I'm also 15 DPO with no signs of AF!! Holding out until Monday to test per hubby's request. It's killing me! I really don't have any symptoms besides semi-sore bb's and some weird twinges/pressure in my uterus. Also been pretty sleepy the last few days. Trying not to get my hopes up, but time will tell! Fx'ed for everyone!

Gl usafwifey x I'm bad an test in secret glad I have you ladies to share it with x will tell hubby got bfn today as now officially late would love to have the patience to wait till Monday xxx

Still no sign of af, and broke down and tested this morning bfn... Not sure what to think, maybe I o'd late?

What dpo are you today? I'm waiting till 17dpo to test I think. If I ov'd 12dpo then it gives the hcg time to double

Hey ladies how's it going over here in limbo land? It's after 1am here can't sleep even though been exhausted all day! Willing it to be morning really hope I don't see another bfn x
When you planning on testing again praying4alil1? x

im now 15 dpo and my temp is the highest its been in a good while so i am guessing implantation at 12dpo... So maybe a bfp will show up in a day or 2

Af still not here today! An no sigh still White creamy cm around cervix x But still bfn maybe I ov'd late? Or is that just wishful thinking? Trying to keep my hopes up but really thought I'd have had at least a faint line by now! An now my dilemma is I have 4 tests left 2 are 25mui an the other 2 are frer one step bought wrong ones an they're 100mui!!! I mean come on!!! Anyway today's one was 15 so what's the chance of me hitting over 25 tomorrow I'd say slim to none! Blah!! The wait goes on & on & on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->