15 DPO Temp dropped but no AF....What's going on?

dustyBean

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here. My DH and I are TTC for more than 2 years. I had my third IUI on 4/27 morning, doctor said I just O the night before and everything looked good. I took progesterone for 12 days after IUI. I had cramps/bloating/pulling sensation after IUI for about 8 days and also some watery/creamy CM for few days. I started to have clotted dark brown discharge on 5/8 just like what I usually would get before my AF :cry: but this brown discharge went on for 4 days (today is the 5th days) and still no AF. My BBT also dropped for 4 days, today is even 97.07, I don't think I ever got this low before.
I know at this point I have no hope for BFP, but still no AF. Today is CD31 (my usual cycle is only 26 ~ 28 days). I did a home test this morning and surely it was BFN. I am not sure what to do now! I am not pregnant but I am not having my period either. Should I keep waiting?

It should come soon. Sometimes some of the meds they generally put you on can mess with your cycle some. Once progesterone fully falls you AF should come.

It should come soon. Sometimes some of the meds they generally put you on can mess with your cycle some. Once progesterone fully falls you AF should come.

Hi, thank you for your reply.
I hope so, too. I need AF to come soon so I can start another try :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"