15 dpo

xoxoWondering

Reaction score
Hey, Do these symptoms sound promising? Anyone get these before their BFP?
Copied and pasted this list from online.

•Trouble sleeping, restlessness

•A feeling of "twitching" in either or both ovaries
--I do have a weird feeling around that area, not sure if its twitching or what.

•Soreness of the nipples
---Yes. I just want to chop them off, if I'm pregnant then i can just sew them back on before i give birth haha

•Fatigue
--Sleeping is the best feeling over the past few days

•A “tugging” feeling in the middle of your stomach, behind your belly button.
--Yes, god that feels weird.

•Irritability
---Haha oh god yes.

•Nausea, but no vomiting
---Not alot makes me vomit, I get nausea but haven't puked in a while
•Unusual thirst

---definitely

•White or slightly yellow cervical mucus with the consistency of hand lotion.
--its kinda hand-lotiony. Theres not much, but its white

•Unusual craving for sweet or sour foods
---Holy crap yes! the other day I had some cold hawaiian pizza, I hate cold pizza and didn't realize it was cold until i put it in my mouth, I ALWAYS gag from cold pizza, needless to say I ate 7 slices. and I'm not really a fan of hawaiian pizza as it is, I was distracted and when i grabbed a slice I didn't really look at it. Also been craving Sour Gummy candies.

•Cervical position that is neither low nor high
--Checked it last night, it was pretty high, felt "closed" and firm.

My last period was November 23rd, Ovulated around december 4th/5th. My bf and I did the deed around then, He doesn't wear condoms, i'm not on birth control. When he ejaculates he pulls out and Ejaculates on my area.
I tested at 11 dpo and bfn
knowing my luck, AF will show up..

They sound promising but stupid PMS has a lot of the same symptoms. Falling progesterone can make you sleepy (and winter too), it can make your breasts sensitive. Some woman experience nausea when their hormones surge and fall. They actually say your cervix isn't a good determinate of pregnancy in the beginning. It takes awhile for it to get into position. Cramps, tugging and CM sound good though! Keep testing and keep those fingers crossed!

Couple years ago I thought was pregnant and began to post. Later that same week Af showed up, so I stopped posting. Three weeks ago something weird happened. I bled for about an hour and pass brown cm. I was under the impression I had a UTI. I took two PT that was BFN. Today (12/17) is when AF was scheduled to visit and she is a no show. So I'm back to list what im go thru and let y'all know Saturday the results of my next PT.

11/30 -- bled for an hour (not heavy) with brown cm
12/1 - 12/9 -- Bloat, gas, cant sleep, tail bone hurts, clear cm (lots), two bfn and weird dreams
12/10 - 12/17 -- feel like AF is coming, she still a no show
12/19 - woke up at 230 thinking she showed up, but it was ewcm. Really starting to think I am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->