15 week bump comes and goes?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by hopes fading, Jan 31, 2011.

1. hopes fading

hopes fading Well-Known Member

Hi ladies

Over the last week or so I have sometimes been sure I have a small bump. But then the next morning - I just feel flabby again. Is this normal?

It is driving me mad - not to mention my OH who is sick of me spending so much time in front of the mirror prodding, poking, breathing in etc and repeatedly asking if he can see anything yet!

I just want a proper bump now - I'm getting impatient already!

Hopes. X

2. laila 44

laila 44 Well-Known Member

Lucky you! I'm huge already! big bump I look like I'm 6 months pregnant and this is my first and I'm a slim girl...

3. msflowerfairy

msflowerfairy Well-Known Member

I am 18 weeks pregnant, and have the flabby bump syndrome too.

Today i am mostly flabby!

4. HungryHippo

HungryHippo Domestic Engineer

I am also in my 15th week and know exactly what you're referring to! Strangely enough, mine pops out after I drink something.
    Don't worry - we'll be obviously pregnant soon enough!!

5. Lawhra

Lawhra NowProudMumOfTwo!!

I recall this happening with my son, it was so disappointing. But don't worry, it will be a nice permanent bump soon :) I'm 14+2 and zero sign of a bump, just fat and bloat still (and I'm only between a UK 8 and 10). When I had my scan the sonographer said baby is tucked right into my pelvis. Hoping they will pop up, and off my bladder, soon. He he.