15 week bump?!?!

georgina.miss

Reaction score
Hellooo - i have been reading a few posts on here and some ladies have said they dont even have a bump at 15/16 weeks and i now feel HUGE!!!! :(

I am 15 weeks and have put on 8lbs without over eating or even eating more than i normally would......I have been eating lotsss healthier than normal and even a little less because im conscious of putting on weight so i dont understand why im literally piling on the pounds!! I was a comfy size 10 before im now at least a 12/14 with what i think is an oversized bump!! I can post a pic if anyone else will?? :):):)

x

I started to pop at 14 weeks. I went from having just a bit of bloat to a genuine bump within days. I'm still not officially "popped" but now there's no getting around it: I'm pregnant. ha ha My OB commented on my growth at my last visit---in a positive way. It made me feel nice.

yep mine literally popped out at about 14 weeks and now its not going anywhere, no hiding from anyone!!
Ok ill put one on but- trying to find the most flattering one but theres none!! lol x

Attachments

• SAM_0187.jpg
    SAM_0187.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 18
  • SAM_0176.jpg
    SAM_0176.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
awwwwwwwwwwwwww lovely little neat bump coming along there!!!

What a cute lil bump :) That's the size of mine. I was/am a 12/14. No worries, you're perfect!

oh cool THANK YOUUU, I just feel sooo huge right now and that this is the start of a mahoosive bump!!!xx

im 17 weeks and i went to the midwife yesterday and i have only put on 2 pount and she said for my weeks normal is 3 pound but i have a belly now and feel asthough i have put loads on but i havent so i a pretty pleased. but she said from now on a will be putting on about 1 pound a week which im not looking forward to. xxx

LUCKY YOU !!! Have u been eating any more or less than usual? oh god now i feel REALLY bad - thanks!!haha joking... i am just going to try and loose a bit from now on :) xx

As soon as i got pregnant my belly swelled! Im neary 17wks now and I look like a 8mnth pregnant woman lol. Everyone is different, your bump looks lovely x

This was mine from 15+5 if you want a comparison.

Your bump is coming along just lovely and everyone is different.

x

Attachments

• Bump 15+5.jpg
    Bump 15+5.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
aww cheers - probably about the same as me then :) I dont feel so bad now :) x

Your bump looks so cute Georgina! And by the way I love the dress you have on in that pic of your belly!!

Your bump is very cute and lovely! Mine looks so low and heavy and I've never been skinny so there's that too. But my bump makes the rest of me look small and I love my maternity jeans. They make me look trim. ha!

Georgina, I think your bump is fab! So cute and right out there in front. Also, you look like you are in good shape and it seems like ladies who are in good shape (neither very thin, nor very heavy) show big bumps sooner.

I'm about like you though. About 14 weeks and have gained 8 pounds with a good little bump already. I'll post a pic when I take one this weekend. My doc said gaining 20 pounds by 20 weeks is a good goal, so don't be too hard on yourself about the weight!

You look cute as a button!

Cute bump! My lower abs have been sore for the last 24 hours or so and this morning when I woke up I could feel I was bigger. I tried to put on pants I just wore last Friday and I couldn't get them zipped or buttoned. :blush: Like, at all. I think the "pop"ping has started.

But have anyone else's abdominal muscles been sore (trust me, I haven't been doing any crunches :haha:)?

Cute bump! My lower abs have been sore for the last 24 hours or so and this morning when I woke up I could feel I was bigger. I tried to put on pants I just wore last Friday and I couldn't get them zipped or buttoned. :blush: Like, at all. I think the "pop"ping has started.

But have anyone else's abdominal muscles been sore (trust me, I haven't been doing any crunches :haha:)?

My abs have been very sore for the last few days too, LittleSpy. Waiting for a new "pop" any day now.

My stomach hurt terribly for days before I first began to pop.

Hi I'm about 15 weeks, and I have what I think is a MASSIVE bump. I was about a size 12, but I'm wearing size 16 jeans, that are too loose on my legs and bum but fit my tummy. I haven't really been eating much at all!! I guess normal is all relative! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->