15 weeks and still dont feel pregnant!!!!

tp2tasha

Mother
Reaction score
I sometimes find myself getting worried because i really dont have any symptoms. I sometimes get really hungry or sometimes feel really tired. I also am not feeling any movement yet nor do i have a bump. I am a heavy set woman and i know it will take me longer to show. My next dr's appointment for an ultra sound isnt until i am 21 weeks which is 3 weeks into July...... I am also too early for the doppler's they sale at the walmart in my area. Needing some desperate reassurance. Any one ever feel this way?

Aw hun, you are just one of the lucky ones in many respects.

But the kicks will start soon and that will def remind you of what's going on :hugs:

I'm 15 weeks today and keep forgetting I'm PG lol!! :haha:
The M/S and fatigue reminded me daily in 1st tri, but since 12-13 weeks it has almost gone away completely and now I'm just waiting for a bump or to feel more movement! I'm in that in-between stage where things are getting tighter, but no bump yet! Hopefully we start feeling something soon :thumbup:

I'm not getting a doppler though - I figure we'll start feeling baby move in the next month or so! And I know I would just worry myself more with it - the baby is so small it's easy to miss! I also have ages until my scan - over 5 weeks away! So I'm here with you! xxx

Edit: But I'm not complaining about the m/s being gone!! Not one bit!!! That I'm very happy about! :haha:

I'm 15 weeks today and keep forgetting I'm PG lol!! :haha:
The M/S and fatigue reminded me daily in 1st tri, but since 12-13 weeks it has almost gone away completely and now I'm just waiting for a bump or to feel more movement! I'm in that in-between stage where things are getting tighter, but no bump yet! Hopefully we start feeling something soon :thumbup:

I'm not getting a doppler though - I figure we'll start feeling baby move in the next month or so! And I know I would just worry myself more with it - the baby is so small it's easy to miss! I also have ages until my scan - over 5 weeks away! So I'm here with you! xxx

Edit: But I'm not complaining about the m/s being gone!! Not one bit!!! That I'm very happy about! :haha:

Well i guess its good to know that i am not alone. Thats really reassusing for me that things are well. This is My husband and I's first child and sometimes he even looks at me with worry because i do not look pregnant yet. Needless to say that too gets me all worked up. But thank you for responce, it really means alot!

Aw hun, you are just one of the lucky ones in many respects.

But the kicks will start soon and that will def remind you of what's going on :hugs:

LOL. Thanks. I guess i need to be more thankful for not having symptoms!:hugs:

Im 15 weeks and two days and I feel the exact same. Dont feel Pregnant and I get worried all the time cause I have type 1 Diabetes the amount of pressure that has put on me is tremendous! I even stopped taking my injection in my stomache as I am so paranoid take it else where. I was really lucky they tracked the babys heart on the doppler when I was just 11 weeks so I guess that means my baby has a very strong heart lol the midwife says it was proberly pointless but was shocked when she found it! when are use due? x

Im 15 weeks and two days and I feel the exact same. Dont feel Pregnant and I get worried all the time cause I have type 1 Diabetes the amount of pressure that has put on me is tremendous! I even stopped taking my injection in my stomache as I am so paranoid take it else where. I was really lucky they tracked the babys heart on the doppler when I was just 11 weeks so I guess that means my baby has a very strong heart lol the midwife says it was proberly pointless but was shocked when she found it! when are use due? x

I am due November 26 and i also have Diabetes but i am type 2. So i know what you mean. I am on an insulin pill that i take 1000mg daily of. I often am very scared to eat certain things in woory that my sugar will be sky high so i think i do a decent job in watching the things that i intake. When are you due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->