15DPO and no af either!

30mummyof1

Mummy of 3
Reaction score
I'm currently at 15DPO and another :bfn: this morning! No sign of af either. Been having symptoms since ovulation - cramps, back ache, increased cm, sore boobs on and off, hot flushes, peeing more and tiredness.
Just don't know what's going on with my body! I was on bcp's until oct but last 3 cycles have been 28, 28 and then 27.Today is day 33.
Just wondering if anyone has any positive stories of either :bfp:'s after getting repeated :bfn:'s or their doctors have discovered the reason why af has not arrived.

:wacko:

I'm in the same perdicament I'm 15dpo 1day late on af and still bfns I've been having the ame symptoms as u and I was wondering the same thing hopefully someone has answers o_O

Hey I'm in exactly the same situation i'm 15 dpo and still no af! It's soo frustrating! If I'm not pregnant then why doesn't af just come?? My cycle is most times exact sometimes a day before or a day late. I came on the 24 th last month and af should have come 24th this month. Does that mean I have a 30 day cycle and ov on the 11th?? Cos that's what ive calculated. Not 'feeling' preg but really hope I am! Have normal af symptoms sore boobs and cramping. You think we still have a chance for a bfp?? Xx

Hey I'm in exactly the same situation i'm 15 dpo and still no af! It's soo frustrating! If I'm not pregnant then why doesn't af just come?? My cycle is most times exact sometimes a day before or a day late. I came on the 24 th last month and af should have come 24th this month. Does that mean I have a 30 day cycle and ov on the 11th?? Cos that's what ive calculated. Not 'feeling' preg but really hope I am! Have normal af symptoms sore boobs and cramping. You think we still have a chance for a bfp?? Xx

I really don't know moonstar, i've booked a doctor's app for next friday so if af hasn't arrived by then i'll be 2wks late. Going to test every couple of days in the mean time but i'm not expecting anything any more

Hugs hun, I still have my fingers crossed you will get a BFP xxx

Hugs hun, I still have my fingers crossed you will get a BFP xxx

Thanks hun, i'm loosing hope fast :(

:hugs:

Dont lose hope honey, you arent out until :witch: shows and it dosent sound like she is going too. Have you tested with a different test other than digi today?? xxx:hugs:

Thanks babyhopes, :hugs:

That's what i used to think but i think i've just 'scared' her away?! :wacko:
No not today, used a FR last satuday.

*sigh*

if i was you i would be tempted to test with another frer, but im a poas addict ! lol!! im sat impatiently waiting for my af to arrive, going through the knicker checking motion every 5 minutes! Driving me nuts!! :wacko: i need to relax and let nature take its course because i know for sure im not pg....arrrgh!!

Kping everything crossed for you BFP hun xxx:hugs:

if i was you i would be tempted to test with another frer, but im a poas addict ! lol!! im sat impatiently waiting for my af to arrive, going through the knicker checking motion every 5 minutes! Driving me nuts!! :wacko: i need to relax and let nature take its course because i know for sure im not pg....arrrgh!!

Kping everything crossed for you BFP hun xxx:hugs:

Thank you babyhopes and everyone else who's supporting through this very frustrating time, i appreciate it. x
I think i will, have one FR left but will leave it to fri or sat i think i'll try and relax in the mean time. Just been and done some retail therapy - and got some new clothes and cupcakes to scoff now! mmm

:hugs:

So nice to hear people are in the same boat.I'm 16dpo and BFN. Exact same symptoms as 30mummyof1. Testing in the am again but so frustrated. So hard not knowing where you are!

Do keep us posted though. would be good to hear a success story x

So nice to hear people are in the same boat.I'm 16dpo and BFN. Exact same symptoms as 30mummyof1. Testing in the am again but so frustrated. So hard not knowing where you are!

Thanks you you too dylan. x

Will do, it is soo frustating isn't it. I'm not going to test for a couple of days now, try and relax and just see if anything happens but with the amount of cm i have just can't see af arriving any time soon.

Goodluck :hugs:

Will do, it is soo frustating isn't it. I'm not going to test for a couple of days now, try and relax and just see if anything happens but with the amount of cm i have just can't see af arriving any time soon.

Was thinking that myself earlier. She seems far off in a way but soooo confused :wacko: Never fun being in limbo

Best of. Maybe more retail therapy in order if you need a distraction over next couple of days but most importantly take care of yourself :hugs:

Was thinking that myself earlier. She seems far off in a way but soooo confused :wacko: Never fun being in limbo

Best of. Maybe more retail therapy in order if you need a distraction over next couple of days but most importantly take care of yourself :hugs:

ahh thanks, the retail therapy definitely helped a bit earlier, don't think i've done that since having ds 16mths ago!
Keep me posted with any updates big :hugs:

Guys same thing ! I'm 15 dpo, I have all the PMS symptoms, bad cramps that come and go some headches that go and come too and a lot of BFN'S I went to the Dr this morning and they did a blood sample, I will know what's going on tomorrow.

Guys same thing ! I'm 15 dpo, I have all the PMS symptoms, bad cramps that come and go some headches that go and come too and a lot of BFN'S I went to the Dr this morning and they did a blood sample, I will know what's going on tomorrow.

I just commented on your comment on the other similar post! It's sooo frustrating isn't it. I just want to know!
What did the doctor say? Did they think it was likely you could still be pregnant? :hugs:

hey ladies, in the same boat!! i am now 2 days late, am never ever late, but i did a cheapy test today, was all i had in house, and it was bfn.... but i am convinced i am preg... really feel preg and sore boobs, mild cramping, really doesnt feel like af is coming!! cervix is high and nothing but very small amount of white, slightly sticky thick cm.... just feel pregnant... god i hope im not just making myself insane!!! obsessive knicker checker!!!!!! lol.. but am feeling so scared coz ithink im getting to the point where i think it couldnt possibly be true that i may be... struggling to be positive in my head.... help!
good luck to u all xxx

I just commented on your comment on the other similar post! It's sooo frustrating isn't it. I just want to know!
What did the doctor say? Did they think it was likely you could still be pregnant? :hugs:

He said that i was either preggo or that I was too anxious and I was stressing my body out... That's why he made me do the blood test. They funny thing is that I was just talking to my mom and she told me that when she was pregnant with me she didnt find out until 10 weeks because the exams will come negative... so we'll see tomorrow.

He said that i was either preggo or that I was too anxious and I was stressing my body out... That's why he made me do the blood test. They funny thing is that I was just talking to my mom and she told me that when she was pregnant with me she didnt find out until 10 weeks because the exams will come negative... so we'll see tomorrow.

Least he did one, i've heard some doctors don't do them straight away. I couldn't get an app' till next fri but if i haven't had a bfp or af in time i hope i will be able to get one done too. I'll be 2 wks late by then!
Might possibly be genetic then - not showing till late on. Hope you get a :bfp: tomorrow, FX.:hugs:

I know me too ! Meanwhile I'm trying to relax and not think about it too much... I just feel like I've been stressing about the whole TTC thing so much and this is our 1st cycle ! Sometimes stress and axiety can actually delay a period.. so who knows !

I will be def posting here tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->