15DPO and no af either!

I know me too ! Meanwhile I'm trying to relax and not think about it too much... I just feel like I've been stressing about the whole TTC thing so much and this is our 1st cycle ! Sometimes stress and axiety can actually delay a period.. so who knows !

I will be def posting here tomorrow.

The :witch: finally got me this morning, Def think it was stress delaying mine.
Hope you have better luck at the doctors hun.x

I know me too ! Meanwhile I'm trying to relax and not think about it too much... I just feel like I've been stressing about the whole TTC thing so much and this is our 1st cycle ! Sometimes stress and axiety can actually delay a period.. so who knows !

Sorry yo hear that honey am with ya though coz The witch got me too at 3am! Wot a wicked evil witch, hardly slept all night!! We will have to be tww symptom buddies in feb, Fx'd for our Feb :bfp: xxxx:hugs:

Sorry yo hear that honey am with ya though coz The witch got me too at 3am! Wot a wicked evil witch, hardly slept all night!! We will have to be tww symptom buddies in feb, Fx'd for our Feb :bfp: xxxx:hugs:

She is wicked, sorry to hear she got you too hun. but february here we come!
:hugs:

So sorry Af got to both of you. Lets hope for deb bfps! Still no sign of af so tested with fmu with a clearblue test. Not sure how good they are but bloody expensive! Bfn:cry: I'm sure of I was
Pregnant it would should by now!

So sorry Af got to both of you. Lets hope for deb bfps! Still no sign of af so tested with fmu with a clearblue test. Not sure how good they are but bloody expensive! Bfn:cry: I'm sure of I was
Pregnant it would should by now!

It depends hun, some women do show later. Think it was def stress holding mine back though.
Yes they are expensive i'm going to get myself some IC's for next month then if they show anything i'll get a CB one to confirm!

Goodluck :hugs:

No AF for me yet .... I'm waiting for the blood test to see what happens.
I'm so confused .... I still have 1 % of hope but on the other hand I just dont feel pregnant... The only weird thing has been this on and off cramping that comes in waves and a lot of headaches.

I will let you know later what happens !
Sorry that the stupid b&*^ got you :(

:witch:Sounds like AF was zooming round on her broomstick in the early hours of this morning! She got me too today. Worst thing was I was waiting on the results of a test when she hit - I mean geez couldn't she have at least had the decency to let me know before I wasted a test or even let me get my :bfn: first.

Right, now on to Feb - hopefully a better month xx

i am 16 DAO and no AF and BFN!! I dont think i have any sypmtoms tho, really wish i knew what was going on, its very frustrating. before this month i hadnt had a peroid for 3 months, i really hope this doesnt happen again, id be so upset x

Girls
The blood test was NEGATIVE :nope:
I feel so depress now ! Still no AF, I just want her to come already so that I can start working for the next month.

Girls
The blood test was NEGATIVE :nope:
I feel so depress now ! Still no AF, I just want her to come already so that I can start working for the next month.

Sorry to hear that. Where's AF when you need her?! x :hugs:

Sorry to hear she got you too dylan but on to february hey. :hugs:

Sorry to hear blood test was negative jellyx, did they offer any advice or further tests they can run? :hugs:

xx

Nope ! But I will suppose that my perios should be showing up soon... I'm never ever late, I just think I got to obssesed this mont with the whole TTC since is our first month, and I was probably so anxious that my body went crazy and my period got delay... Im definately going to take it easy next month.

Nope ! But I will suppose that my perios should be showing up soon... I'm never ever late, I just think I got to obssesed this mont with the whole TTC since is our first month, and I was probably so anxious that my body went crazy and my period got delay... Im definately going to take it easy next month.

Yeah i'm pretty sure it was stress for me, i started to relax a bit last night thinking i just want af now, can't see me getting a :bfp: and bang af turned up in the morning. :dohh:
That's my plan as well, hope i can stick to it. :winkwink:

Good luck :hugs:

Yeah most definitely stress related for me aswell. Af got me this evening. The moment I decided hey if it's not meant to be this month then it's just not meant to be. couple hours later Af arrives! Next month is 2nd month ttc, let's hope for feb bfps! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->