15dpo still no af and still bfn!!

sunshiny day

Reaction score
I usually have a very regular cycle with a heavy flow that last 4-5 days. Last month af was very weird and very light only lasting 2 days. This month af didnt even show up!! Im now 3 days late but still getting bfn. Can I still be in the game for a bfp?? Symptoms now are sore painful boobs hurting mainly on the sides. My lower abdomen has been very full (unable to button my pants) and ive definitely gained about 3 pounds since last month. Im always hungry and eating but have very soft poo 3 times a day and painful sharp pain on bottom right side of abdomen after drinking coffee which is very uncommon for me. Please help!! Any ideas if these are pregnancy symptoms or something else?

It could be pregnancy or side effect of progesterone...it's just impossible to tell in the 2 week wait :wacko: It could very well be that you ovulated later than you think as well and didn't realize it. It happens to women who have always had regular cycles and the only way to really know for sure you ovulated is by charting your bbt. Cervical mucus and cramping aren't always accurate so a lot of women are confident they ovulated on a certain date when it may have actually been later. I'd say give it a few more days and test...if no af or bfp go see a doctor to be sure everything is okay. Lastly consider charting while ttc so you have all your dates squared away and no speculation involved. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->