15DPO - Symptoms so far

cinemadness

Reaction score
Hello there!
This is my first post, but I have been lurking around for a couple of weeks while I have been symptom-spotting.

I am 24 years old and have been with my boyfriend for 6 years. We are not actively ttc.
We didn't use contraception the last time we slept together, and we both kenw there was a risk I could be pregnant.
I have been driving myself mad with the symptom-spotting, and I would like some advice from all you more experienced members!

I am now approx. 15dpo, and AF was due yesterday. From about 5dpo onwards I have experienced a lot of what I have assumed are early pregnancy symptoms.
I started off being extremely tired, bloated and gassy, with headaches. I then started to get mild cramps and a sharp pain in my abdomen on the left-hand side. After a few days, the pain subsided.
I have still been very very bloated and tired ever since, and very gassy too, and have had a really sore lower back.

I took a HPT on about 7dpo. It was a BFN. I knew it was too early to test, but I was getting very excited and couldn't wait!

Today at 15/16dpo I had some mild period-type cramps and the smallest amount of brown stringy discharge when wiping (sorry for tmi). This happened twice throughout the whole day, and as my AF was due yesterday, I am unsure whether this is AF coming now, or whether it is something else and there is a possibility I could be pregnant?
My 'symptoms' are probably all just bad pms, and I'm just getting ym hopes up for nothing :-(

If AF isn't here by friday then I will do another test. I really hope it isn't AF!

Sorry for such a long post, but I am driving myself and my boyfriend mad, so I needed a place to vent all my thoughts and feelings!

Just wanted to add that I have also had a few emotional days where I have cried at the silliest of things.
If this is all just pms I am going to be very annoyed with myself!

I'm right there with you! I'm on 14 dpo and took a hpt yesterday and got a BFN, but still no sign of AF. I have had pretty much the same symptoms nothing too specific to point to a BFP though. I also am waiting until Friday to test again if AF doesn't show her face by then

Still no sign of AF this morning, not even a slight hint of her.
My hcg test strips arrived in the post from ebay this morning, so I caved in and used one - BFN :-(

I am actually 15DPO, going by the day I got the EWCM. I have gotten some faint lines, weird line on one, and negatives. Symptoms for awhile now, but that don't mean anything. One thing I know for sure is today I am having to worst of cramps. I mean worse than I ever felt with af even before I had my endometreosis removed. The pains are in the low abdomen and are radiating up into both hips then around to my back. My bb's are tender, but I don't think any different then what I would expect if it was my AF. I get late BFP's usually so I am not worried I haven't gotten a for sure + yet. It probably won't even show until Thanksgiving. I don't plan on telling family except my father, only because he will be the one doctoring with me. He is sick so I think he needs this. I don't want to tell anyone else because we came so close to losing our daughter so many times. So I am going to wait for awhile. :dust: to everyone!

AF arrived in full force today, so that's me out :-(
I hope you all get your BFPs! Thinking of you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"