15mths ttc and nothing, why?

Anjali

Reaction score
Just tested this morning and it may be a bit early (8dpo, 1 week left until AF) and got another bfn. I'm young and I take care of my health better than anyone I know, I eat super well, my health is phenomenal, yet none of this has made a difference. I've tried balancing my hormones, hcg drops, progesterone cream, royal jelly, maca, vitex, etc. We've gotten ourselves checked out, everything is fine. I'm seriously starting to question the world I believe in because this is outside my scope of understanding. This is seriously taking a toll on our sex life and emotional being. I hope one day I will find the answer as to what lies behind this, because I believe there is a reason for everything. Until then it looks like I will be confused and ultimately saddened.

I'm sorry hun & totally understand took 5 years with my first & every cycle i would cry at seeing af & hope would decrease with each cycle. No major problem with us either both were fine got checkd thy put me on clomid & nothing. Then were going to be referred for iui & the month we discussed it i fell pregnant! I also beleive there mustv been a reason behind it & when its meant to happen it will. He is now 7 & the love of my life. Second time round happened in first cycle but mc at 8 weeks. So just goes to show sometimes conceiving quick isnt the answer. I'm currently ttc again onto third cycle. I just want to say if docs have checked & everything is fine hang in there & we have no control on outcome but gotta keep trying & hopefully soon you'l get your long awaited baby good luck & big hug x

It will happen for sure. I know its hard but try to relax a bit. How about one ot two months of NTNP in between the cycles of TTC.

I can very well understand what you are going through. We are trying for 16cylces and nothing. My cycles are regular. I ovulate around same cd every month, exercise regularly but still a BFP virgin. I am just relaxing this cycle and enjoying sex, not for baby dancing. I will come back with full TTC mode from next cycle.

So your time will soon come and you will be an amazing mom. Loads of baby dust to you.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->