15th Feb - York designer outlet meet

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
*Following on from the North yorkshire/leeds meet*

I PM'd all the ladies interested and it seems the 15th will be better for everyone :thumbup: I've decided on the York designer outlet as its got the shops, and upstairs is all food, so we can meet for a coffee maybe then shopping, then lunch. We can all decide on a time between us on here, but please answer the poll to say if you will/will not be there. Thanks xx

Awh can't make the 15th, but will keep my eyes out for any future meets, hope you have a nice time :flower:

im not sure yet, would love to come but its half term and will have 16mth old and 7 year old, baby not a prob but 7 year old would be hard work...."im bored"

Would be lovely if you could make it, maybe some of the other ladies will be bringing their children? xx

I'll be there. I will have to bring Esmé along as hubby is mountain biking that day. X

Thats fine hun, Will be nice to see some lil babies as mine isn't here until March xx

Awh, I'd have come to this but i'm working that week to cover someone at work :(

Will come to the next one ( if you arrange another ) xx

designerout let by public transport is no good for ne dont worry iu must of missed the thread where u decided where to meet in york

also if its half term no way am i bringing 4 lo :rofl:

Was going to say, i'd pick you up if you wanted xx

Leanne (pinksnowball) is coming too, I'm giving her a lift :) xx

Ahh good hunni, its a bloody good job i only live a few min away, i failed my driving test today, have it again on the 10th feb though so fingers crossed i pass so i don't have to waddle to the bus stop haha xx

Aww bless you hun :hugs: I passed on my 3rd and OH on his 4th :thumbup: good luck If only I had room in the car I could have picked you up :( xx

Please can I come? At the moment I'm free - I think hubby's off but it's not a problem as he works there (on the buses!! :))

Kerrie- If it makes you feel any better it took me 4 attempts to pass my test! And I took the wing mirror off the car on my 3rd, so you cannot be as bad as me! Am I near to you? I can give you a lift if needs be. Promise I'm not a scary man in disguise. I can give you hubby's name for your OH to check in the army system if you like. (I'm paranoid, can you tell?!)

Aimee- The more the merrier for the meet I'm thinking :)

Kerrie- If it makes you feel any better it took me 4 attempts to pass my test! And I took the wing mirror off the car on my 3rd, so you cannot be as bad as me! Am I near to you? I can give you a lift if needs be. Promise I'm not a scary man in disguise. I can give you hubby's name for your OH to check in the army system if you like. (I'm paranoid, can you tell?!)

Aimee- The more the merrier for the meet I'm thinking :)

Haha not sure if ur near me but if ur passing through i'm in Fulford, its literally 5 min from the designer outlet... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->