15w2d...everytime I work, I feel like crap...??

anj0427

Leeah's on her way <3
Reaction score
so, i'm 25 & this is my first pregnancy. everything is very new to me...
the past few times I have been at work i've noticed I feel lightheaded/disconnected. I also noticed that I cramp a lot more while working. after having a 4 day break from work, i'm feeling the same lightheadedness/disconnection & cramping. It almost felt as if I was going to pass out today. My job isn't that difficult, I work at a coffee shop. Maybe feelings due to me being on my feet from 4.5hours-8hours?? I don't know, maybe it's just me feeling lazy & not wanting to work? Or maybe it's baby telling me i'm doing too much & need to take it easy?
outside of work I have the normal morning nausea & very slight cramping, nothing compared to what I feel while working. These are probably things I should tell my doctor at the next visit?

any tips, advice or opinions?

Are you drinking lots of water? Have you been tested for anemia?

I'm anemic, and this is very similar to what I was feeling. If the cramping is worrying you, I'd put in a call to your MW.

I sit for my work, and I noticed right around fifteen weeks I'd get cramping in my lower abdomen. I've since started making myself move around and take breaks. But you're on your feet all day, so maybe you need to sit/rest more. Once an hour or so?

no, I haven't been tested for anemia. I'm usually really good about drinking enough water but lately it sometimes makes my tummy upset. I'll definitely need to take a couple breaks from being on my feet. Thank you! :)

i have been like this, but had sickness/nausea up until 16weeks and extreme tiredness.

still dont feel right

i find work very hard and i just work in an office.

i feel like i just need to sleep all day

i wud get tested for anaemia, i am getting bloods taking to test for it tmra

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"