16 and pregnant arrest!

Kristin52

Reaction score
this made my jaw drop, out of all of the 16 and pregnant girls, I never thought these two would get in trouble...

https://news.yahoo.com/couple-16-pregnant-arrested-arkansas-221647178.html

:nope:

" their home was filled with feces, flies and maggots, police said Thursday." God, that's terrible i for one did not expect that at all.
I guess it is a good thing they found the house in that state when they did, aw, that poor child :nope:!

yea it was disgusting.
I just hope the bbay can go to the grandparents and not stay in the state system.

Ive only seen one episode of 16 and pregnant (today funnily enough haha) it wasnt them tho. What a horrible condition to be living in, i always wonder when i hear "feces on the walls" how does it get there?!

At least the child will be safe now.

Ive only seen one episode of 16 and pregnant (today funnily enough haha) it wasnt them tho. What a horrible condition to be living in, i always wonder when i hear "feces on the walls" how does it get there?!

At least the child will be safe now.

I know. Makes you think how some people can even do that! :nope:

It amazes me how things got so bad, because MTV just recently did a "where are they now" show and showed the couple doing well. She even thought she was pregnant again (she wasn't) but he was in the air force, they were living on base and all.

It's so sad to see this, and I feel for that precious little girl they have. I couldn't imagine putting my child in that situation.

It amazes me how things got so bad, because MTV just recently did a "where are they now" show and showed the couple doing well. She even thought she was pregnant again (she wasn't) but he was in the air force, they were living on base and all.

It's so sad to see this, and I feel for that precious little girl they have. I couldn't imagine putting my child in that situation.

I saw that a few months ago. I'm glad she's not pregnant again! And I'm just shocked! they had such high expectations, and I thought they were really maturing from their episode on 16 and pregnant! Makes me angry though, that they weren't thinking about their daughter! :growlmad: and now she's suffering.

^^^THIS is why unfortunately teen moms get a bad rap. Because that's all the stories we really see associated with them. Some just are not ready for that responsibility. The child was 2 so that meant she was walking/crawling through poop and maggots??? Disgusting!

I know!!! they deserve to never get her back! as horrible as that is to say. I hope they don't.

I remember watching one of the episodes with them in it and he used to come home for his dinner with his friends and she would have something cooked for him. It always gave the impression that she wanted to take care of him and the baby so much. What a shame that it came to what it has x x

I remember watching one of the episodes with them in it and he used to come home for his dinner with his friends and she would have something cooked for him. It always gave the impression that she wanted to take care of him and the baby so much. What a shame that it came to what it has x x

truly is.. :nope: I just don't see how you can do that when you have a child...wanna ruin yourselves? fine, but why would you do that to your baby?

Maybe the cooking and being super nice and sweet was all for show...

Yikes! I thought their home was in "deplorable condition" back when they were filming! I didnt think they were to smart, sadly.

Ugh that is awful. I feel so badly for their little baby, I hope she is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->