16 and pregnant arrest!

I live on the base where they live...er...lived, I guess. My cousin actually lives on their street and said that they'd been in trouble before this arrest!

I live on the base where they live...er...lived, I guess. My cousin actually lives on their street and said that they'd been in trouble before this arrest!

that's terrible. :nope: they deserve whatever they get. just wish they would've grown up!

When I watched the episode...when he leave her with the twins in the rain errr yeah...

at 16 you should be doing your homeworks and go out with your friends to the movies on weekends, I'm not saying that teens moms are bad mom, its just enjoy your youth do what you need to and then have babies.

Plus boys at 16 all they care about is, playing video games, drink, have fun ect...baby is not on the fun list.

It's such a shame, these two seemed really promising in their episode, poor little Jocelyn, I hope she can go to her grandparents as well!

WOW I am in shock over this. They really seemed to have it together while on camera but when I think about it if I knew that cameras were going to be in my house ( and it's a total mess at the moment from moving) I would have my home spotless too. This really makes me sick to think of Jocelyn living that way and yes how do you get poo on the walls? I know that 1 time my son played in his and let me tell you I had the bleach out and was scrubbing the spot he painted!! I too hope that the baby gets to go to a grandparent too...some people just shouldn't be parents!!!

I knowww!!! It was so terrible to see out of ALL of those couples on 16 and pregnant, they were the ones to be so horrible! ... They had such bright futures! :/

It's sad when a nother couple make Amber and Janelle look like good moms..lol Will you be watching the new Teen mom 2?

It's sad when a nother couple make Amber and Janelle look like good moms..lol Will you be watching the new Teen mom 2?

OMGGGGGG I HATE AMBER SO MUCH! :growlmad: her and gary make me want to seriously throw my phone through my TV. :growlmad:

and Jenelle, ugh. waste. that's all I have to say about that.

And I'm really not sure? It's all a bunch of crap if you ask me, and half of the girls will usually end up being terrible mothers because the "fame" gets to them. And I know a lot of teenage mothers, and they're great! but also alot of them, are horrible and pawn their kids off on their parents. :nope: breaks my heart.

OMGGGGGG I HATE AMBER SO MUCH! :growlmad: her and gary make me want to seriously throw my phone through my TV. :growlmad:

and Jenelle, ugh. waste. that's all I have to say about that.

And I'm really not sure? It's all a bunch of crap if you ask me, and half of the girls will usually end up being terrible mothers because the "fame" gets to them. And I know a lot of teenage mothers, and they're great! but also alot of them, are horrible and pawn their kids off on their parents. :nope: breaks my heart.

I am 100% with you on the hating Amber!!!! Even my husband hates her and he doesn't even like the show!! LOL, I don't like Janelle either but her moms voice gets me just as mad!!

I am so surprised about this... they would have been one of the last ones i though something like that would happened to ..... but i am happy something was done about it and there little girl doesn't have to live in it anymore!!!

:sick:

I heard about this a while ago, & it makes me so sick! Also gives fellow young moms & young wives of the military a bad name :dohh: It especially is ridiculous that they lived ON BASE! I mean seriously, who runs a drug ring on a governemnt-run establishment & leaves a house with feces all over the walls :wacko: I really hope their daughter is in better hands now, because clearly they couldn't even provide a suitable living condition for her :nope:

Unfortunately its those few idiots that give teen mums a bad name.. :nope:

When I watched the episode...when he leave her with the twins in the rain errr yeah...

at 16 you should be doing your homeworks and go out with your friends to the movies on weekends, I'm not saying that teens moms are bad mom, its just enjoy your youth do what you need to and then have babies.

Plus boys at 16 all they care about is, playing video games, drink, have fun ect...baby is not on the fun list.

That is a very generalized statement.. my OH surely doesn't just care about those things, he works full time etc..
Not trying to start an argument, but everyone is different. :flow:

I wonder how long it takes a house to get to that kind of low... weeks, months? I was under the impression that the military does welfare checks on homes on base.

I wonder how long it takes a house to get to that kind of low... weeks, months? I was under the impression that the military does welfare checks on homes on base.

You would think with a house that bad that his chain of command would have smelled something fishy going on and done welfare checks but apparently not! They generally wont do them unless there is cause for concern ie a tip off from someone who's seen the living conditions etc. My husband has been in the army for almost 5 years and we've never had a welfare check.

On another note, that poor poor baby. I'm glad the parents were caught and she doesn't have to live and be raised like that anymore!!! So horrible :(

Hmm, maybe its just particular units. My husband has talked about commanders just walking in because they can. You would think though if conditions were that bad they would personally smell bad or be of poor hygeine in the first place. That enough would be cause for concern?

Thats shocking! I've watched all of these and the teen moms i wouldnt have imagined it would have been those two!

Yeah we live on base and no one has ever came and looked at our house! I hope he gets kicked outta the AF and they don't get their kid back until they've grown up some.

Am I the only one not shocked about this? :shrug: IMO the father was a waste of space- if i remember right; he could not be bothered to go to school and just barely graduated? Knowing that his family depending on him and he was still sh!tting around :nope: And what does that say about her? To stand by this pathetic boy when she should be looking out for her child's welfare. And then to subject their child to the filth and neglect.. just makes me angry.

I know a few teen mom's and they are wonderful mother's who would give their lives to their babies. Age is not an excuse for this couple... they are just bad people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->