16 days late for AF and BFN???!

sarah1989

Reaction score
Well I just took a test, 16 late for :witch: and it came out :bfn:. I just do not know what is going on. My FH and I have stopped ttc as the due date would interfer with the wedding (august 15th, 2009), so we are waiting until after that to try again. We were not really trying this last cycle, and until now I havent had money for a test (First Response), and it comes up negative and I just do not know what is going on!! My bbs are sore, and nipples are even worse, felt very nausious the past couple days... Anyone know what could be going on.? I am pretty sure I Ov'd on October 1st or 2nd.

Might just have to wait a little longer and test again. SOme people didn't get their BFP alot longer. But I would def go see a doc for a missed period anyways. Better safe than sorry ;)
GL!

hi sarah, im so glad i read your post kinda felt i was on my own here :rofl:, i'm 18 days late for my :witch: and have had loads of :bfn: i'm always regular so don't know whats going on!!! are you normally regular? :hug:

I have been regular for 10 years now, always 32 days and never late, and all of a sudden this month when we decide to stop trying, :witch: decides not to make her presence!!

I have read about people who did not get their BFP until 17DPO or even 18DPO. I wouldn't be too overly worried, but I'd see someone about it if you haven't gotten AF in another three days.

i'm the same always regular 28-30 day cycle and now i'm on day 48 no sign of :witch: and plenty of :bfn:, don't know whats going on!!!!! xx:hug: don't know when i o'd just know when my af was due, if i o'd the normal average how many dpo would i be now?? xx

Yup same here always 32 and now I am on 48... So frustrated!! Just want a straight answer. My wedding is in 9 months and 2weeks so I am worried it has happened and will be due near that time. Calculated it in case and I would be due between June 28th - July 3rd!

Im sorry i cant help i would test again in 2/3 days and if still :bfn: go see Dr.
Hope its good news and for you to zooney

:hug:

Yup same here always 32 and now I am on 48... So frustrated!! Just want a straight answer. My wedding is in 9 months and 2weeks so I am worried it has happened and will be due near that time. Calculated it in case and I would be due between June 28th - July 3rd!

so we're both on day 48 no af and :bfn: good luck i hope u get what your wishing for, and i hope i get my :bfp: soon, let me know how things are going with you, take care xx :hug:

so we're both on day 48 no af and :bfn: good luck i hope u get what your wishing for, and i hope i get my :bfp: soon, let me know how things are going with you, take care xx :hug:

Hope you get your answers soon!!! Best of Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->