16 DPO and still a very faint BFP?

bellagirl85

Reaction score
Hi, Ladies!

Lurker here...first time posting!

After 4 months of trying for #2 we got a BFP on CD 13. Over the moon exited. :happydance:

BUT... I'm noticing my pregnancy test lines (I'm mostly using Dollar Store cheapies, but I've also used FRER) the BFP is still really, really faint. I remember with #1, each day that passed where I POAS, the line got darker and the results were faster.

My temp is pretty much staying up, but it's had some crazy dips since O so it's a bit concerning.

Could this be a chemical? Just wondering if anyone has experience something similar. REALLY hoping for a sticky baby.

Ya know. I got my BFP at either 14-16 dpo (I am not sure which) And the results were faint. I tested twice after I got that bfp. Once 5 hours later, and the next day with FMU. All were faint. And I only did those last 2 tests because both my husband and mother were sceptical about the positives. (They remained sceptical until it was confirmed by my doctor)
And here I am 27 + 2 weeks. I honestly do not understand the need to retest 100 times after the first BFP. But to each their own. But in my honest opinion, I think it is an actual BFP. (I am no professional). But I suppose, you can always have it confirmed by your Doctor.

EDIT: Tagging on my tests so you can see what I mean. (The second one looks darker than it actually was. No idea why, really.)

Attachments

• IMAG0532.jpg
    IMAG0532.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 42
  • P1080990a.png
    P1080990a.png
    301.4 KB · Views: 33
I am going through the same exact thing right now. I got a faint positive on two frer and several dollar tree tests, but the line isn't getting any darker. I'm calling my dr first thing in the morning to request betas. Are betas an option for you?? :hugs:

Thanks, ladies :) That's encouraging to hear.

Honestly, I think getting betas isn't an option for me at this point. At least I don't think it is because I got pregnant 1 month trying with my son... how does that work for you?

I had a chemical a few months ago and I basically took strips and got lines but not anything dark and they keept getting fainter I took digital tests and got pregnant but few days later they were not pregnant and bloods confirmed a chemical after that..

Sometimes strips are the worst thing mine again got fainter but a frer came out darker then control line so I'm 're testing next week sometime..

I think either keep testing or if still unsure just have bloods done
Fxed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"