16 dpo!!! Latest I have ever been...

S_Dowd

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Here's the deal. DH and I have been TTC for 4 years. My DH had a SA a few months ago and we found out he has borderline count, motility, and morphology, so he started taking fertilaid in January.

On May 6th I am almost positive I ovulated. I have been tracking ovulation successfully for over a year without temp or OPK's and I am always right. The last day I have EWCM is the day that I ovulate, and I get my period 13 days later because I have a 12 day luteal phase. I have been within a day every single cycle. Plus, I spot a little bit for a day or two before my period comes, so I know it's coming.

On May 6th, I spotted a little tiny bit. It was red and it was mixed with my EWCM. I had been having ovulation pains all afternoon. The only other time I have ever spotted like that, it turned out to be ovulation, because my period came 13 days later. I had EWCM for several days and it dried up after the morning of May 7th. I haven't had any EWCM since.... ergo that had to be my ovulation date.

My period was due on Tues, May 19th.... nothing. No spotting nothing. Today is Friday, May 22 and still nothing. I took an old expired (in 2011) internet cheapie test the day my period was due and I didn't get it. It was a BFN... but I can't really count it because it was expired and only 13dpo, so by most ppl's luteal phases, I wasn't even really "late" yet.

I know I probably should test with a real test, but I hate spending money on those. I have taken dozens over the last 4 years and they are always negative. I don't want to get my hopes up to just see a :bfn: yet again.

I have been really crampy for the last few days, my nips are super sensitive, and I have been nauseous in the morning the last 2 days (nothing terrible, but I still noticed it). I also got really dizzy yesterday while vacuuming and I had to sit down and drink some water. Oh and I have been super horny this entire TWW.

I am thinking about waiting until Tuesday to test since DH is home for a 3 day weekend (Memorial Day) and if I am by some miracle actually preggo, I would like to surprise him by decorating our room with balloons and streamers.

Sorry this is so long. Is anyone else late and doesn't know when to test? I would love to hear your stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->