16 dpo, no af, bfn HELP

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So Im on my second round of clomid and ovulated on cd 14 so af should have been here on tuesday technically but just to be safe wednesday. She hasnt come yet although I thought for sure she was coming early as i was cramping for about 4 days before she was due and nothing. The cramping has stopped and all im noticing now is a vaginal pain. Its like this pulling sensation kinda like a push down there its more uncomfortable than painful. My boobs have went up a whole cup size in the past week and half and they are sore less sore then they have been the past few days but still sore.I tested alot you can see the tests on my chart which is in my signature. My temperature started to decline this morning although its still pretty far from the cover line. I just dont know what to do or if I should even test again before calling my doctor and asking if he can just prescribe me provera to jump start my period. I hate seeing the bfns and in the earlier dpos it didnt bother me as much because I knew there was still hope but now I know the chances of actually getting a bfp is slim to none. What do you ladies think I should I do? Should I just call the doctor and ask for the provera to be on the safe side?

I'm all new to this whole charting thing too but I have a basic idea of what it is supposed to do. It does look like you had an implantation dip on 7 dpo. My guess is that maybe it is taking a bit longer for the hcg level to rise. A temp dip usually means AF is on her way however like you said it is well above your coverline. I will be interested to know how this turns out though because your chart looks like mine and I too have been experiencing vaginal pains rather than cramps. I will be following!

I'm all new to this whole charting thing too but I have a basic idea of what it is supposed to do. It does look like you had an implantation dip on 7 dpo. My guess is that maybe it is taking a bit longer for the hcg level to rise. A temp dip usually means AF is on her way however like you said it is well above your coverline. I will be interested to know how this turns out though because your chart looks like mine and I too have been experiencing vaginal pains rather than cramps. I will be following!

I'll definitely keep this updated. I hate seeing posts where the outcome is any bodies guess because the poster just stopped. Anywho I called the doctors nurse who said 16 dpo may still be to early to tell and to test again in a few days and if thats negative to test again in a week and if its still negative to call back which at that point ill be demanding a quantitative blood test. But Ill give af a few more days I guess. At this point I just want an answer a bfp or af Im not even picky anymore.

Still no af.So i talked to my sister today and she told me to get a blood test ASAP. She said with my nephew she took hpts for 4 months and they were all negative she finally went to the doctors and demanded a blood test and she found out she was four months pregnant with my 1st nephew. I told her well with the one time I was pregnant I did get a positive test so I dont know if I was one of the women whose body didnt produce hcg in their urine. She then said every pregnancy is different she said in her pregnancy with his little brother she tested positive on hpt very early on. So that gave me a little bit of hope especially since some of my symptoms cant be mental. I mean the mind is a powerful thing but it cant physically make my breasts go or all the af like cramps with no resulting af. Can it?

Still no af.So i talked to my sister today and she told me to get a blood test ASAP. She said with my nephew she took hpts for 4 months and they were all negative she finally went to the doctors and demanded a blood test and she found out she was four months pregnant with my 1st nephew. I told her well with the one time I was pregnant I did get a positive test so I dont know if I was one of the women whose body didnt produce hcg in their urine. She then said every pregnancy is different she said in her pregnancy with his little brother she tested positive on hpt very early on. So that gave me a little bit of hope especially since some of my symptoms cant be mental. I mean the mind is a powerful thing but it cant physically make my breasts go or all the af like cramps with no resulting af. Can it?

I know its so annoying when our bodies don't do what they are suppose to do when we want them to I have been in the same boat as you I lost my little angle back in August and its been a struggle for my body to get back on track every since this is the first month I think things have been normal my AF is due today im hoping she doesn't come I tested on Monday not in the morning like you are suppose to and got a BFN so im hoping that AF doesn't come and I can get a BFP this week Im wishing you lots of baby dust

I know its so annoying when our bodies don't do what they are suppose to do when we want them to I have been in the same boat as you I lost my little angle back in August and its been a struggle for my body to get back on track every since this is the first month I think things have been normal my AF is due today im hoping she doesn't come I tested on Monday not in the morning like you are suppose to and got a BFN so im hoping that AF doesn't come and I can get a BFP this week Im wishing you lots of baby dust

SOrry for your lost dear. And theres still hope... hope the witch doesnt show her face and you get your BFP

Well af came today at 18 dpo

Sorry you didn't get your BFP. An 18 day LP seems long.

Were you on progesterone also? After O? I am wondering if you could have had a chemical. How are your progesterone levels?

Just so you know, you will NEVER need to jumpstart your period after a cycle you actually ovulated in. Your period will automatically come. The only cycles jump starting a period is required is an anovulatory cycle.

Were you on progesterone also? After O? I am wondering if you could have had a chemical. How are your progesterone levels?

Just so you know, you will NEVER need to jumpstart your period after a cycle you actually ovulated in. Your period will automatically come. The only cycles jump starting a period is required is an anovulatory cycle.

I'm kinda about not getting the BFP because being honest I really thought I was pregnant I guess it was the whole boob thing and my period being late. I know from research your Leuteal phase isn't supposed to vary more than one or two days and according to ff my lp is usually 13 days so she was definitely late. I don't understand why the reason why I said that I wanted the progesterone to jump start my period is because with my first round of clomid last cycle ff confirmed ovulation but my period ended up being three weeks late I only took one pregnancy test that at the doctors when I was about a week late and both him and I were stumped and surprised it came back negative he ended up giving me progesterone pills and after I stopped taking them for a few days my period came on. With this cycle though it was only four days thank God and I took tons of pregnancy test because I was kind of worried that I may have been a slow riser last cycle and actually gotten pregnant and had a miscarriage because my bleeding was super heavy and I had clots and tissue come out which had never happened before I mean I have pcos so I have went up to five months without a period and didn't bleed as bad as I did last visit from af. So I wanted to be safe as far as I know my progesterone levels are ok I haven't been tested for them in yrs so I guess it's ok although from looking at my previous charts I was worried they were low because my bbt was always so low. I'm thinking they were ok this cycle because my temps were higher this time around. What's a chemical pregnancy? Sorry for such a long reply

I'm kinda about not getting the BFP because being honest I really thought I was pregnant I guess it was the whole boob thing and my period being late. I know from research your Leuteal phase isn't supposed to vary more than one or two days and according to ff my lp is usually 13 days so she was definitely late. I don't understand why the reason why I said that I wanted the progesterone to jump start my period is because with my first round of clomid last cycle ff confirmed ovulation but my period ended up being three weeks late I only took one pregnancy test that at the doctors when I was about a week late and both him and I were stumped and surprised it came back negative he ended up giving me progesterone pills and after I stopped taking them for a few days my period came on. With this cycle though it was only four days thank God and I took tons of pregnancy test because I was kind of worried that I may have been a slow riser last cycle and actually gotten pregnant and had a miscarriage because my bleeding was super heavy and I had clots and tissue come out which had never happened before I mean I have pcos so I have went up to five months without a period and didn't bleed as bad as I did last visit from af. So I wanted to be safe as far as I know my progesterone levels are ok I haven't been tested for them in yrs so I guess it's ok although from looking at my previous charts I was worried they were low because my bbt was always so low. I'm thinking they were ok this cycle because my temps were higher this time around. What's a chemical pregnancy? Sorry for such a long reply

A chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage. Most people just think their period is late. I have PCOS also and from what I read we are automatically low on progesterone. You should talk to them about progesterone after O. Not sure how that would work with the CLomid. You could be a slow riser in HCG because of low progesterone.

A lot of docs don't know much about PCOS. I actually had one tell me PCOS women progesterone was fine. Really? Even though a lot of us don't Ovulate? Okay then.

You could have very well been pregnant before and had low progesterone so your HCG rose slow and the pregnancy may not have been viable. Not really sure.

All I know is, better safe then sorry with progesterone. One thing you can do if you don't want to take the supplements...my acupuncture advised me to take 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 and 100mg of B6. They help raise your progesterone naturally.

A chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage. Most people just think their period is late. I have PCOS also and from what I read we are automatically low on progesterone. You should talk to them about progesterone after O. Not sure how that would work with the CLomid. You could be a slow riser in HCG because of low progesterone.

A lot of docs don't know much about PCOS. I actually had one tell me PCOS women progesterone was fine. Really? Even though a lot of us don't Ovulate? Okay then.

You could have very well been pregnant before and had low progesterone so your HCG rose slow and the pregnancy may not have been viable. Not really sure.

All I know is, better safe then sorry with progesterone. One thing you can do if you don't want to take the supplements...my acupuncture advised me to take 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 and 100mg of B6. They help raise your progesterone naturally.

Would progesterone cream work and how soon after ovulation should I start taking it? Also how much would I need my doc has never once mentioned anything about progesterone but I will definitely mention it to him. Thank you so much for your help

Would progesterone cream work and how soon after ovulation should I start taking it? Also how much would I need my doc has never once mentioned anything about progesterone but I will definitely mention it to him. Thank you so much for your help

Yes progesterone cream will work. I would begin to use it the day after I O if I were you. If you get the Emerita brand that come in little profiled packs use one in the a.m. and one before bed. Estrogen dominance may be exaggerated at first. your PMS may get worse. That is temporary and will balance itself out.

Definitely look into both Vitamin D3 and B6 also, they are vital. Google progesterone cream to lengthen LP and progesterone cream to prevent miscarriage and you will find loads of info on dosage etc. Good luck! you may want to get with a naturopathic doc also or an herbalist.

Btw I have been on progesterone cream to regulate my cycles and have seen a tremendous difference in me all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->