16 dpo, period is 2 days late.

cheetahspotss

Reaction score
Hello to all! I'm new to this site and I want some informative answers..so here I go! I ovulated on the 23rd of August and I had unprotected sex on the 22nd. I'm kinda worried because AF hasn't come yet...it was due on the 6th. It is now the 8th. I've been with my SO for almost 4 years and we haven't been trying to get pregnant but we haven't really been preventing it either. My symptoms are sore nipples, been tired, been very moody, cramps here and there, and i've had acne break out all over my chin. And lately my breasts have been getting a bit more sore. One more thing, about 4-5 days before AF was due I was having thick white creamy discharge and then 2 days before AF was due it dried up. The day of AF, I saw egg white strechy discharge..don't know what that's about? Then nothing. No sign of AF. So my question is, is should I test now/soon or should I wait it out for a few more days to take a pregnancy test? And how likely is it to get pregnant if you had unprotected sex the day before Ovulation? All answers are appreciated..thanks in advance!

Most tests are sensitive enough to pick up from the day af is due, i say as your late test away x

Definitely sounds like you could possibly be pregnant. Test and let us know :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"