16 Temps Over Coverline

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
But no BFP. What could be going on?

Attachments

• 5-14-16.jpg
    5-14-16.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 11
how long are your cycles normally? It looks like you have had spotting for the last 2 days so af could be on her way. Sometimes you get a longer lp. my LP was 18 days before my bfp. after my mc it has switched to 16 days.

You could also be someone who gets a bfp later, if you are pregnant.

Unfortunately I have very irregular cycles, from 17 to 33 days. I am still bleeding, so I'm assuming that this is AF and just for some reason it's light. My cervix is still really high, and my temps are up and I havnt changed anything, but I'm not really sure whats going on, but tested this morning at 16 dpo and it was stark white so I'm guessing I'm out.

Your temp might drop in another day or so. But I would concur that you are likely out this cycle. Is it spotting or light flow?

The first day was a light flow, but now its only when I wipe, and normally my AF is very heavy for 5 days then just stops. I'm starting to wonder if it could possibly be a decidual bleed? but I have to wait until monday to talk to my doc

I'm still having a ton of pg symptoms, and my cervix still hasnt dropped. And thinking back I had 2 "periods" before finding out I was pg with ds at 11 weeks.

I'm sorry to hear that. Fx for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->