16 week check up

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by cmharbour, Dec 11, 2009.

1. cmharbour

cmharbour Well-Known Member

Had my 16 week check up went well I have only gained 4lbs since I found out I was pregnant and only 1lb in the past 4 weeks which I tought was great!! Heard the HB it was awesome. Finding out what the gender is Jan 8th and it can't come any faster :)

2. Lara310809

Lara310809 Mum of 3 girls

I'm glad it went well! I had put on 10lbs by 16 weeks, so you're doing really well! Roll on 8th January!

3. cmharbour

Thanks Lara...that is okay with my first pregnancy I started at 135 and when I gave birth it was 205. So this time I am trying not to do the same but of course that was with the twins so I guess it was okay but I don't want to have to try and loose as much weight this time around...as long as the baby is healthy that is all that matters to any of us right?? I can't wait for Jan 8th I don't know how I am going to wait that long but with the holidays hopefully it will pass soon :)

4. Seity

Seity Mom to Gabriel and Samuel

I had gained 4lbs at 16 weeks as well. Sounds about right to me.

5. cmharbour

Seity good to hear :) I don't want to gain as much weight as before but I also want to make sure that the baby is growing too :)