16 week potty shot. Any chance there wrong :(

Katt36

Reaction score
image.jpg

16 week potty shot! Everyone here said girl for my 12 week ultrasound. The ultrasound tech said she would bet her house its a boy. Obviously she is saying that its a boy and that is the pee pee in the picture. Please tell me your honest opinion.

:( was hoping that wasn't boy bits and maybe the cord.

Ya think I need to slide over to major gender disappointment thread. This was my last chance for a girl. Totally crushed

Couldn't this be the nub? Ugh I know I'm reaching.

The nub is in a profile shot, not a potty shot.

Do you have a clearer picture? That's really blurry.

image.jpg

Your quote is posted below. In answer to your question this is the only other shot I have. I just turned 16 weeks today.

The nub is in a profile shot, not a potty shot.

Do you have a clearer picture? That's really blurry.

I'm sorry, I meant, could you take a clearer picture? The scan itself is probably fine.

I'm not really sure Hun although it does look like a boy.

I am so sorry this is not what you wanted. That does look like boy. Although I had a 16 week scan and they were 99.9% sure it was a boy. Had two scans since and I am definitely having a little girl. This is the potty shot they gave me at 16 weks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-07-16-40-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-07-16-40-11.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 23
If I saw the scrotum as well I might be more convinced. To me that looks like the nub on my 12 week scan. It looks forked like my nub shot. I think I will keep the hope until my 20 week scan when my regular Dr at the perinatal center do the ultrasound.

I just might not know what I'm looking at but I think with that pic it could be a toss up, to me it looks like the foot is in the way. The tech probably saw more at the scan rather than this one pic. The lady that posted her 16 week shot, I would've def thought boy there. Still hope but again brave yourself for the disappointment and talk to the ladies over there if you wanna

I just might not know what I'm looking at but I think with that pic it could be a toss up, to me it looks like the foot is in the way. The tech probably saw more at the scan rather than this one pic. The lady that posted her 16 week shot, I would've def thought boy there. Still hope but again brave yourself for the disappointment and talk to the ladies over there if you wanna

Thank you again for taking a look. I will say this it was done by a cousin of a friend at a hospital that people say once you go in you never come out :). They don't have stellar reputations with anything. I go to a separate hospital and the peri natal center there is stellar. I should have just waited for them. Does this look like a pee pee to you?? I don't know.... Bracing for another boy response but maybe it will turn out different.

looking id say boy cause it looks bigger at the bottom which is the scrotum if it was the cord it wouldn't look like that really sorry

looking id say boy cause it looks bigger at the bottom which is the scrotum if it was the cord it wouldn't look like that really sorry

Thanks Hun! It's ok. I will work through it somehow, no choice to come to terms.

Congratulations anyway hun ive got 3 boys I feel this lil one is a boy to but over joyed either way im sure u will get over shock and be excited and happy xx

Congratulations anyway hun ive got 3 boys I feel this lil one is a boy to but over joyed either way im sure u will get over shock and be excited and happy xx

I wish I shares your attitude it would make it easier. Thanks so much and good luck with your little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->