16dpo and BFN :(

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I'm going insane and crazy right now! I bought 3 different HPT's and they were all :bfn:'s this morning!

I just want AF or a BFP! This is crazy! My nurse said I ovulated around cd16 so why is my temp still up, no spotting and BFN's? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm going insane and crazy right now! I bought 3 different HPT's and they were all :bfn:'s this morning!

I just want AF or a BFP! This is crazy! My nurse said I ovulated around cd16 so why is my temp still up, no spotting and BFN's? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry 😔 I am on 15 dpo, cd 31 and my temp stayed high but also a bfn this morning. So disappointing!

I'm sorry 😔 I am on 15 dpo, cd 31 and my temp stayed high but also a bfn this morning. So disappointing!

Hi! Yes it really is! I was expecting a BFP this morning since my temp stayed up too!!! Now I think I'll be going to the loo all day just to see if she's coming! I had leg cramps yesterday which really happens before AF comes to visit but no sign of her.. :wacko::wacko:

Hi! Yes it really is! I was expecting a BFP this morning since my temp stayed up too!!! Now I think I'll be going to the loo all day just to see if she's coming! I had leg cramps yesterday which really happens before AF comes to visit but no sign of her.. :wacko::wacko:[/QUOTE]

Kind of the same for me! I have a few cramps now and then that remind me of af but other than that no sign!!
I'm super tired all the time, sore boobs and so on. I miscarried at 5 weeks last month and my symptoms are very similar. But I got a bfp on 11 dpo that time so I'm thinking I'm out!
I'm constantly checking as well. If she's gonna show she might as well bring it on!!

Hi! Yes it really is! I was expecting a BFP this morning since my temp stayed up too!!! Now I think I'll be going to the loo all day just to see if she's coming! I had leg cramps yesterday which really happens before AF comes to visit but no sign of her.. :wacko::wacko:

Kind of the same for me! I have a few cramps now and then that remind me of af but other than that no sign!!
I'm super tired all the time, sore boobs and so on. I miscarried at 5 weeks last month and my symptoms are very similar. But I got a bfp on 11 dpo that time so I'm thinking I'm out!
I'm constantly checking as well. If she's gonna show she might as well bring it on!![/QUOTE]

Yup that's me! Leg cramps are usually a big give away that she's coming soon! I went to the loo and just white cm! Ugh! Guess we're still in the game!

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage! Did you bleed? I was pregnant 4 years ago and had a silent miscarriage at 7 weeks! It took my body a few cycles to get adjusted again! Do you have your graph??

Yes I did bleed but only for a day and a half once the tissue passed. And that was on May 25th...and I have 30 day cycles usually. Which makes me a day late. I did chart my pregnancy last month but as soon as I found out I stopped temping.
What brands have you been using to test? I'm tempted to take a FRER but don't want to do it just to be disappointed. I just used a test strip this am.

Oh.. I understand! I'm hoping your cycles have been recovered!!

I used clearblue hpt and those dollar store tests.. Scared to take a FRER due to have false faint positives!!!!

I got my period just now. I'm alright with the knowing either way!!
Keep me posted on you. Praying for a bfp for you!

Oh no!!!!!! Just glad she came for you! I'm still stuck :cry: How many DPO were you?

I'm either 14-16DPO right now! My cheeks are feeling flushed and hot though!! Thanks sweetie! I'm just hoping for one or the other right now!

Oh no!!!!!! Just glad she came for you! I'm still stuck :cry: How many DPO were you?

I'm either 14-16DPO right now! My cheeks are feeling flushed and hot though!! Thanks sweetie! I'm just hoping for one or the other right now!

I'm 15 dpo so only a day late. 😊 The flushed cheeks was a definite sign of pregnancy for me last month!! So maybe it will be for you as well😄

Thanks girl I hope so! I'm not sure what's going on with me! Last night after making a BM there was a light brown tinge mixed in with white cm.. I checked internally and it was just very light brown color mixed in with creamy cm... About an hour later I checked again and NOTHING!

So this morning my temp went down a little so I was expecting AF when I went to the loo... Wiped, checked internally... NOTHING! :nope: Got a liner on just waiting :coffee:

Thanks girl I hope so! I'm not sure what's going on with me! Last night after making a BM there was a light brown tinge mixed in with white cm.. I checked internally and it was just very light brown color mixed in with creamy cm... About an hour later I checked again and NOTHING!

So this morning my temp went down a little so I was expecting AF when I went to the loo... Wiped, checked internally... NOTHING! :nope: Got a liner on just waiting :coffee:

My temp was way down too so I'm definitely out. Did yours turn into a flow yet? I hope if this isn't your month...that we can both get our bfps next month. It's just so disappointing when it doesn't happen!

Oh no! Mine dropped too but just light brown discharge on liner but orange light brown discharge when wiped...

Has yours turned into a flow?

Oh no! Mine dropped too but just light brown discharge on liner but orange light brown discharge when wiped...

Has yours turned into a flow?

I've read that in early pregnancy you can get orange coloured discharge. I will try to find it again and post!

"Since week 9, she has had increased vaginal discharge that is almost an orange color at times, which can be normal. She has also had morning sickness since week 7 but it seems to be lessening near her 10th week."

https://beautifulcervix.com/age-34-ttc-and-pregnancy/

A little later in pregnancy but could still be a sign!

Well girls she came! :witch: Glad I get to start over though! This cycle has been an absolute nightmare and stressful!!!!

Oh no! rustyswife828, that's so frustrating!
I'm only about 14dpo today, I think (AF due today). Not feeling hopeful after a BFN test in the night. Want to just know either way now :(

Oh no! rustyswife828, that's so frustrating!
I'm only about 14dpo today, I think (AF due today). Not feeling hopeful after a BFN test in the night. Want to just know either way now :(

Can I join you af was due the 16 if I go by the last 2 months having af on the 16 but on the 11th I had brown discharge for a few hours. If I go by the last year af is due tom. I have so many symptoms it's insane. Even my great Ave grown a full cup size since the 16tj. Usually I don't Ave growth just a little fuller feeling just before ag.

Good luck Peanutmomma - have you tested yet, or waiting for missed period?
I'm holding off on testing right now after BFN on hpt last night. AF hasnt shown her ugly head as yet - but experienced more lightning crotch throughout the day, which is normally a sign AF had arrived. Checked liner thoroughly when I got home but could just see one faint speck of blood. I'm not hopeful at all, just twiddling my thumbs wondering when AF will spring

Good luck Peanutmomma - have you tested yet, or waiting for missed period?
I'm holding off on testing right now after BFN on hpt last night. AF hasnt shown her ugly head as yet - but experienced more lightning crotch throughout the day, which is normally a sign AF had arrived. Checked liner thoroughly when I got home but could just see one faint speck of blood. I'm not hopeful at all, just twiddling my thumbs wondering when AF will spring

I Ave texted s af was due June 16 if I go by the last 2 months when it came. Otherwise due today if I go by the rest of the last year. And yesterday when I tested bfn. Now have gas and issues trying to have a bm. And tie dyed blue veined tatas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->