16dpo and patiently waiting

trixiesmith

Reaction score
Hi all :wave: .. after a few months (half a year) of not being on here, I have decided to come back.

Currently, I'm at 16dpo, a day late for AF, and I've had a nasty sinus cold and horrible congestion for the past week. Today, the sniffles, sneezing and stuffiness feels a whole lot worse than it's been and I would loooove to take my nose off for just a wee little while.

Anyway, I am very patiently (and not so patiently) waiting for AF to show over the long weekend, despite not really feeling like she's coming any time soon.

Also.. my friend read something this morning and after some discussion about symptoms, she got me wondering.. has anyone ever had problems with their sinuses before AF was due and it resulted in a bfp?

I don't really recall in having issues BEFORE the bfp, but DEFINITELY during pregnancy. constantly. If AF is late you may as well just test!

I've read on some sites, that stuffy nose can be a sign of early pregnancy. Hopefully you get your bfp! =)

well thanks ladies, but AF got me with a vengeance early this morning. thank goodness, because OH and I had decided that we would hold off on testing until late next week, and I don't know if I would be able to handle waiting like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->