16dpo BFN HELP!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls!!!

So today I'm 16dpo and woke up to my temp still being high but I got AF like cramps but when I wiped... NOTHING!

So I tested with 3 different HPT's and they were all 3 :bfn:

I am going crazy! What is going on? :nope:

No advice, Im sorry! Are you 100% sure of ovulation? Could you be earlier than 16dpo?

Since you've had clomid can you get a blood test somewhere?

No advice, Im sorry! Are you 100% sure of ovulation? Could you be earlier than 16dpo?

That's ok! Thank you! Yeah I did ovulate due to my progesterone levels on cd23.. My nurse said I ovulated around cd16 cause it took a week for my levels to reach over 10.. I took 100mg of clomid this cycle..

Since you've had clomid can you get a blood test somewhere?

Sadako.. Yes I can! Just gonna wait until I'm 19dpo then I'll give my nurse a call and see if we can do a blood test since AF hasn't shown up..

I'm not sure what's going on with me! Last night after making a BM there was a light brown tinge mixed in with white cm.. I checked internally and it was just very light brown color mixed in with creamy cm... About an hour later I checked again and NOTHING!

So this morning my temp went down a little so I was expecting AF when I went to the loo... Wiped, checked internally... NOTHING! :nope:

Well girls she came! :witch: Glad I get to start over though! This cycle has been an absolute nightmare and stressful!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->