16DPO still BFN!!

BbabyDdust

Reaction score
Hey ladies :)

I have been religiously reading every thread on here since I was 2 DPO and I'm now 16 DPO. I haven't had any signs of AF yet, but still keep getting :bfn: It's driving me crazy, I need AF to come or to get the :bfp: before I lose my mind!

These are my symptoms so far:

-Extremely moody and irritable (poor DH :p)
-Lots of clear CM (and I mean lots, I've been wearing panty liners since 7DPO, which isn't normal for me at all)
-My boobs don't hurt, not even a little. Also super uncommon, they usually are unbearable to touch around 7DPO.
-I have a mix between insomnia and extreme fatigue, it's kind of confusing.
-Mild cramping in pelvic area, feels kind of like AF cramping but only lasts about 5-10 minutes.
-Certain food makes me nauseous, I usually have a yoghurt for breakfast (been a ritual for months) and now when I try to eat some it makes me gag. Bacon makes me nauseous every single time I look at, smell, or even think about it. Certain food I normally love just sound repulsive.
-Nausea on and off, usually gets bad at night.
-Peeing every 1-2 hours. But not a lot of pee, sometimes it's just a tiny bit. (sorry tmi, but is that normal?)

That's all I can think of right now. This would be first time being pregnant so I have no idea what to expect. Any opinions would be fantastic!! I hope to hear from you all soon. :)

are you 100 % 16dpo do you temp ? if you are 16dpo i would say you are not pregnant if bfn if you dont temp you may have ovulated late xx

Its common for women to see a BFP by 16dpo but its possible to get a BFP later, all babys implant at different times.

I'm not 100% when I ovulated, I'm just basing it off of the app I have on my phone. I am 100% sure that I am 3 days late for my period though. I got ovulation strips and a basal thermometer for next cycle. I was just trying to do it naturally to take the stress off, but if not pregnant this month going to chart and everything from now on.

I'm not 100% when I ovulated, I'm just basing it off of the app I have on my phone. I am 100% sure that I am 3 days late for my period though. I got ovulation strips and a basal thermometer for next cycle. I was just trying to do it naturally to take the stress off, but if not pregnant this month going to chart and everything from now on.

I chart and use OPKs because I find it more stressful not knowing whats going on .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->