16dpo with BFP?

troxxy

Reaction score
I'm currently on day 29 of a regularly 25 day cycle but still BFN! Anyone else had a similar situation? What was the outcome?

That happened to me with my first loss. Didn't get a BFP until I was two weeks late. I figure it didn't implant correctly and had really slow rising HCG level. Hopefully that isn't the case for you

That happened to me with my first loss. Didn't get a BFP until I was two weeks late. I figure it didn't implant correctly and had really slow rising HCG level. Hopefully that isn't the case for you
Yikes I hope not. I've already had a loss I don't know if I could handle it again

I am 13dpo and tested earlier today and got a bfn! AF is due in 3 days...i feel like a lot of others bet bfp like 9dpo :( How long until ur AF is due?

I am 13dpo and tested earlier today and got a bfn! AF is due in 3 days...i feel like a lot of others bet bfp like 9dpo :( How long until ur AF is due?

Right! Although my last pregnancy I got my BFP at 14dpo, but that was the only time I tested so I don't know what would have happened earlier. AF was due sept 28th and usually it's like clockwork! This waiting game is horrible

I hateee the waiting game but it sounds like you might get your bfp!! You are already 3 days late!! :)))

I don't know when af is due bc this is my first O since my baby 7.5 months ago..... But I 14 dpo today.... Took a frer today and bfn. Had some opks kicking around and did one this evening and it was positive.... Strange. Anyways. No other sins of O so pretty sure that's not the case

Waiting waiting waiting

I'm currently on day 29 of a regularly 25 day cycle but still BFN! Anyone else had a similar situation? What was the outcome?

Update?

I went to the doctor yesterday and had a negative urine test :wacko: now i'm going on cd32! So confused. AF has never been so late, so it may be late ovulation/low hCG? Hate the waiting :nope:

Probably you've ovulated late. Did you temp to track your O?

Troxxy. Ugh. Sorry to hear that. I guess it's the waiting game

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->