16dpo..

darjust

Reaction score
Well, 16dpo and no period! Had cramps off and on starting around 6dpo, and my back is super sore which usually is a sign of my period for me but it's happened a few times now so I'm starting to wonder. My bbs are also really sore and swollen, which never happens before AF.
I'm testing today, here in a few, good thing I forgot milk when I grabbed ingredients for supper earlier, so I can grab a test! If it's negative then I'll be pretty bummed, but there's always next month :)

I had a 27 day cycle last month. Could this late period be just my body catching up and getting regular again?

I'm extremely hopeful.

Fingers crossed for a healthy :bfp: for you! I know SOOOOO many mamas who's bbs were sore---major sign of a lil bean growing inside :D!

I'm gonna test (again) later this week as I am having symptoms too, no AF and I'm about 15 DPO today myself...so far, 3 BFN's but going online I read some women didn't get BFP till 19-21 DPO--everyone is different :)

xx

Fingers crossed for a healthy :bfp: for you! I know SOOOOO many mamas who's bbs were sore---major sign of a lil bean growing inside :D!

I'm gonna test (again) later this week as I am having symptoms too, no AF and I'm about 15 DPO today myself...so far, 3 BFN's but going online I read some women didn't get BFP till 19-21 DPO--everyone is different :)

xx

There was a faint something on my test but almost more outlineish looking... Showed up within the first few minutes. Not really sure what to think of that! Lol

xx

There was a faint something on my test but almost more outlineish looking... Showed up within the first few minutes. Not really sure what to think of that! Lol

GRRR---I wanna BFP for you! Do you think it was what's called an "evap" line...? Test again, lady! :D

xx

GRRR---I wanna BFP for you! Do you think it was what's called an "evap" line...? Test again, lady! :D

Not sure! It showed within the first like five minutes so I'm trying to figure it out lol. With having a 27 day cycle last time, I'm hoping this isn't just a long one to compensate.

Oh, I totally hear you! I just Google'd "all symptoms, but negative test"--and lo and behold, Google knew exactly what I was talking about because I came across other forums of women with this same problem!One site on circle of moms--it was an old thread from a few years ago--but the mamas there had the same issues as us...stupidly took a test and BFN again but I KNOW something is going on with my body--and sure enough, there are SO many stories out there of women whose bodies were acting weird, and even HPT's didn't give them any help...but they still were pregnant.

I am to the point I want to call my SIL who works in this healthcare field, but I didn't want to say anything to our families yet--but my goodness this is frustrating...

Oh, I totally hear you! I just Google'd "all symptoms, but negative test"--and lo and behold, Google knew exactly what I was talking about because I came across other forums of women with this same problem!One site on circle of moms--it was an old thread from a few years ago--but the mamas there had the same issues as us...stupidly took a test and BFN again but I KNOW something is going on with my body--and sure enough, there are SO many stories out there of women whose bodies were acting weird, and even HPT's didn't give them any help...but they still were pregnant.

I am to the point I want to call my SIL who works in this healthcare field, but I didn't want to say anything to our families yet--but my goodness this is frustrating...

Still no AF for me today, 18dpo and honestly hoping this keeps going the way it's going! I'm at that point I wanna just go get a blood test done, but afraid I will jinx myself.

Omg I'm in the same boat. 16dpo and no period or symptoms whatsoever. I always always get my period at 14dpo, so I'm hoping I haven't just stressed myself into skipping a period and that I've actually got myself a lil bean in there. :) :)

Omg I'm in the same boat. 16dpo and no period or symptoms whatsoever. I always always get my period at 14dpo, so I'm hoping I haven't just stressed myself into skipping a period and that I've actually got myself a lil bean in there. :) :)

I hope so too!---keep us posted! :D

Hi Ladies,

I'm in the same post. I'm new here and just posted a thread re my symptoms above. 5-6 days late (usually 25-27 day cycle) and no signs of AF showing. Lots of cramps and low back pain and very sore breasts. However BFN with clear blue digital, with weeks indicator at 14dpo. Am never late, usually early (23 and 24 days).

Too scared to test again as I like living in hope.

X

Hi Ladies,

I'm in the same post. I'm new here and just posted a thread re my symptoms above. 5-6 days late (usually 25-27 day cycle) and no signs of AF showing. Lots of cramps and low back pain and very sore breasts. However BFN with clear blue digital, with weeks indicator at 14dpo. Am never late, usually early (23 and 24 days).

X

Hey You got your BFP as I read on the other posts. congrats, your instincts were right!!

Hi Ladies,

X

Hey You got your BFP as I read on the other posts. congrats, your instincts were right!!

Yeah I did! Thanks so much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"