17 & 16 weeks pregnant =] ( ultrasound attached =] )

baabysmomma

Mikaela<3
Reaction score
I'm 17 years old . & 16 weeks pregnant ( first baby ! ).
I'm very excited , but feel very lonely , considering i've lost ALL my friends .
I've just joined this website in hopes for some new friends who are my age who I can relate too =]
Also , I got my VERY first ultrasound done THIS MORNING !
I was actually told I would be 17 weeks by now , due to my last period . But the ultrasound said I'm one week behind ,
so here's a picture of my baby ( baby's very stubborn , and would NOT let us see it's private parts . so the sex is still unknown =[ .. and is actually UPSIDE DOWN !!! lol )
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/kurst-kirsten/baby-1-1.jpg

congrats and welcome :]

what gender are you hoping for?

hey!! i can completely relate ive lost all my friends too :/ its like they have no time for me anymore. pretty annoying. xx

Congratulations :) and welcome to BnB! I was 17 when I fell pregnant too, 18 when I had her. I know how you feel about friends, loads of mine couldn't be bothered when I fell pregnant. It's kinda tough but alot of people are like that, you'll make new friends, mummys like you most probably if you go to mother and baby clubs etc. The girls on here are lovely :) I've made one good friend through here, it definately helps going through the pregnancy alongside someone. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! Feel free to PM me if you want to!

xoxox

aww i love lookin at scan pictures. i rarely see any of my mates either no more. ive gone from seeing them everyday and now hardly any of them bother with me. i know they cant relate to how im feelin so when i do speak to them and sya about my sickness and stuff their just like oh right and go on about how there goin out and stuff. my best best mate has been quite awful to me speshuly at the beginin, coments like dont expect us all to still be here when the babys here, and i can see it already your goin to be borin and never come out. at first it bothered me but now it doesnt at all. they'll all soon be round to visit me when the baby is here acting all interested and i know when she finds out she isnt godparent she will be gutted and probably have somethin to say. i know how your feelin chick, but chin up =) x

thaanks everyone ! well i still got my boyfriend and i'm making tons of new friends at school who are interested in my pregnancy .

i'm 16 weeks , i've gained over 15 pounds , but it doesn't show one bit ! my ultrasound showed my babies healthy and the right size . and my doctor said it's normal for some generally small woman not to show and be smaller throughout their pregnancy . but i'm anxious to show , reality hasn't quite hit me because i don't feel pregnant .

oh no worries hun .. youll soon feel pregnant!! lol
im 19 and a lil over 30 weeks. im showing alot now and get really uncomfortable reallly easy lol .. my feet .. back .. everything hurts lol but its funny though because it doesnt really bother me as im so excited to meet my little girl.
i always read on here about how women are sooo miserable in there pregnancy and im not .. im loving it! .. beats having a period every month LOL!!
but congrats on the little one .. hope you get the gender your hoping for .. and welcome to BnB .. the girls are lovely here and they certainly make up for girls like us not really having much friends anymore. hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy sweetie!

Hey! Congrats!!! I hope everythings going well for you!! If you need anything we are here. Thats something that when I joined really comforted me. I lost all my friends as well. I talked to some but after they found out they made excuses not to see me and what not. any who I'm here for you and anyone else who needs a friend, someone to talk to etc.

What are you hoping for? How are you and the father?

Congrats and good luck!!

Congrats

i had my first at 17.. enjoy being pregnant because it sure goes quick :) x

thaaanks again to everyone , you're all so nice and make me feel so much more comfortable about my pregnancy !

thaaanks again to everyone , you're all so nice and make me feel so much more comfortable about my pregnancy !

You're very welcome! I hope you have a smooth pregnancy and that your little bundle comes safely into your arms when you're ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->