17 and possibly pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pseudonxms

Reaction score
So, I'm from Kansas, and as far as I know, my boyfriend (21) and I's relationship is perfectly legal. We had sex about three weeks ago, and didn't use a condom. All was good except for the fact that he finished and we immediately had sex again. This concerned me, because I was afraid I could get pregnant, but he told me he made sure he was done and cleaned himself off. I don't know if it's just me being paranoid or if I'm actually pregnant, but I looked up symptoms of the second week of pregnancy and I have them all. I can't buy a pregnancy test without my parents' knowledge, and I'm so scared to tell them anything because if I really am pregnant, I feel like they'll try to put my boyfriend in prison for statutory rape. I'm a senior and I have plans for going to a great university, but if I am pregnant, that kind of puts a dent in the plans. I just don't know what to do, I don't have a reliable adult to talk to about this.

Why can't you buy a pregnancy test without your parents knowing? Can your boyfriend buy if for you? You really should take one.

Do you know when your period is due?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"