17 dpo, 4 days late,VENT? Pic Added

sweetiepie75

Reaction score
This is getting extremely frustrating. Yesterday was 16 dpo and BFN. Not even a squinter. I'm beyond annoyed. Cervix went really mushy today, super high. Lower back cramps etc.... If I was pg, wouldn't it show by now? I'm never late! NEVER. I'll be 39 soon and I know my cycles. I've been charting to avoid for the past 9 years. I'm ready to snap. I went bat crazy on DH yesterday (lol....tried to pack up his clothes and throw them in the lawn!) If AF is coming she needs to just get it over with already. I'm running out of time! My age is haunting me. Get on with IT!!!

And why does my ticker say 18 dpo???? It's 17! Stupid ticker!

I know how you feel!!!!! It is the worst feeling not knowing. I've had knots in my stomach for the past 2 days.
Hi Ladies,
Just posting my story up here because I am completely wracked with nerves (have been for 2 days straight) and know that's a bad thing but don't know how to make them leave!! Any advice?
This is my story so far..In 2012 I found out I had PCOS and my husband and I tried for a whole year to conceive. We didn't get to the IVF stage but it was looking that way. I had 6 cycles of clomid and 2 IUI's and absolutely nothing. It was getting me so down and each cycle I was stressed and nervous because nothing was happening. One day I was having a mini melt down about it all and deciding whether or not to stop trying to conceive for a while and go on a trip o/s. I was at a loss and asked God to help me and almost in a split second I knew I had to take a break from the stresses of ttc and plan a trip o/s. Which is what I've been doing for the past year. It was such a hard decision to stop ttc but I know it was the right thing to do. Anyway we are off on holiday next month. This current cycle I'm on is the first time in a year that we have ttc.

Before clomid my cycles were long, 38-42 days. After stopping ttc I researched and have been taking vitex and maca religiously. After about 3 months on them my cycles became regular 29-31 days. I would always know when AF was coming as I would have spotting for a solid 4-5 days in advance, sweats at night and a hot sensation in my leg. So far I'm almost at CD33 and have experienced none of these symptoms. I'm trying not to get my hopes up as AF really isn't even late. Just feeling very anxious and not sure what to do! Also got a BFN 2 days ago OPK said positive for some strange reason - just tried it because I think I'm clutching at straws!

I've heard +OPK's can be a good thing! For some it shows up quicker? I've never tried it. This is just the LONGEST 2 ww ever! I just got back from the parade, thought AF was here, but nope, just more cm. I'm agitated. Then my mind starts thinking all kinds of stuff. The problem with my cycle being so long is that then I have longer to get my hopes up! I hate this.

I don't think you can ever say never with cycles as they can just deviate from your normal cycle for no reason whatsoever. If you're sure that you ovulated when you thought, then perhaps you're just going to get a late bfp. Hang in there and keep testing. It's so frustrating, isn't it! x

Thank u ;) Yes, frustrating! I feel like I see a line! But then I think, nope it's all in my head. But then again, I peed barely 4 drops because I ran to the store, then straight to the beach, went pee, then remembered I had the test, went and squeased out a couple drops, looked BFN, so we got on the jet skis. I fully expected that to bring on AF, we hit the waves HARD! Then later I OF COURSE I looked at the test, it looks like a very faint pink line when I blow up the pixels, but again, I think it has to be in my head!
000000000000000000aaaaaasssssssssssssss.jpg

I REFUSE to test today! I'm not giving the test companies any more money, I'm tired and cranky. We've been on the water for 3 days, it's hot and every little thing is bugging me today. Again, sorry I'm just irritable and DH is in the other room and the sound of his voice is making me bonkers! Wow....seriously cranky.

Thank u ;) Yes, frustrating! I feel like I see a line! But then I think, nope it's all in my head. But then again, I peed barely 4 drops because I ran to the store, then straight to the beach, went pee, then remembered I had the test, went and squeased out a couple drops, looked BFN, so we got on the jet skis. I fully expected that to bring on AF, we hit the waves HARD! Then later I OF COURSE I looked at the test, it looks like a very faint pink line when I blow up the pixels, but again, I think it has to be in my head!
View attachment 768889

I REFUSE to test today! I'm not giving the test companies any more money, I'm tired and cranky. We've been on the water for 3 days, it's hot and every little thing is bugging me today. Again, sorry I'm just irritable and DH is in the other room and the sound of his voice is making me bonkers! Wow....seriously cranky.

Stay strong hun! its not over till the witch shows.:hugs:

I'm so with you! Know exactly what you're going through. It's really hard to keep your mind from thinking about it. I just feel constantly nervous waiting which I know can't be good. Really hope we get our bfp's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->