• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

17 dpo no AF BFN

ttc4

Reaction score
I am so confused! My AF is like clockwork, every 29 days.
Tested this morning and :bfn:

My chart has a perfect triphasic pattern and my temps are still high
don't know what is going on :shrug:

Hiya :wave:

Can I join you?? I'm 18dpo, no AF either. Got 3 "bfps" although two were blue dye and I don't trust them....verrrrry faint and one super duper squinter on a pink dye. So i'm refusing to call it as had soooo many bfns as well.
I'm always regular. 3 times in my menstrual history i've been late. Twice i've been pregnant and once when i came off the pill.
Going to wait until thursday and test again, if still no bfp then going to try and get in with doctors.
Fingers crossed for you hun.xx

I wish our bodies were more predictable! The only times I have been late are when I was pregnant and after surgery. I still have a lot of pregnancy symptoms too.

Frequent urination, sore breasts, nausea, constantly hungry, sensitive to smells, dizzy spells.
If I'm not pregnant, then I will have my doctor run tests to see what is wrong.

Hi ladies!!! Can I join pretty please?:hugs:

Going to try to make this short and quick!! I am now losing my mind at 17dpo approaching 18dpo in 2 hours... *OMG*

I have had irregular cycles for the past 2-3 years. Irregular being 26-32 days *at latest* My luteal phase is always 11-12 days after ovulation. I usually get 3 positive OPk's then ovulate on the day after the third Pos OPK!!! (I use to temp but stopped for a while, I still use OPK's) Everything was going perfect this cycle and I actually hopped back onto my metformin (big mistake in my opinion). I started taking it in the middle of the cycle.

(brief history) I took met for 5 months last year and it regulated me to a 28 day cycle! (perfect) After two months on it I went from 31 to 28 :) ... I was already in between 28-29 when I took them this month but just wanted to get serious about ttc.

So now here I am... CD 33 confuseddddd and don't know what the heck happened? I got my first Pos OPK on the 5th march CD13. we bd from the 3rd - 8th :). Got another pos on the 6th and 7th. So assuming I O'd on the 8th! Perfect!!! Which means AF was suppose to show 11-12 days later. Oh no she didn't and now I'm stuck here at 17dpo and don't know what to think.

I took a hpt and got a faint bfp at 15dpo and everyday since I've been POAS but have been getting squinters or making me doubt the first faint bfp. The pink line is still there and its very clear under good lighting...

I just don't know what to think right now?

Last year metformin got me on track and reduced my long cycle and now I started it this time and don't know what happened??? *I dunno what to think*:dohh:

What do you guys think?

Hi ladies!!! Can I join pretty please?:hugs:

Going to try to make this short and quick!! I am now losing my mind at 17dpo approaching 18dpo in 2 hours... *OMG*

I have had irregular cycles for the past 2-3 years. Irregular being 26-32 days *at latest* My luteal phase is always 11-12 days after ovulation. I usually get 3 positive OPk's then ovulate on the day after the third Pos OPK!!! (I use to temp but stopped for a while, I still use OPK's) Everything was going perfect this cycle and I actually hopped back onto my metformin (big mistake in my opinion). I started taking it in the middle of the cycle.

(brief history) I took met for 5 months last year and it regulated me to a 28 day cycle! (perfect) After two months on it I went from 31 to 28 :) ... I was already in between 28-29 when I took them this month but just wanted to get serious about ttc.

So now here I am... CD 33 confuseddddd and don't know what the heck happened? I got my first Pos OPK on the 5th march CD13. we bd from the 3rd - 8th :). Got another pos on the 6th and 7th. So assuming I O'd on the 8th! Perfect!!! Which means AF was suppose to show 11-12 days later. Oh no she didn't and now I'm stuck here at 17dpo and don't know what to think.

I took a hpt and got a faint bfp at 15dpo and everyday since I've been POAS but have been getting squinters or making me doubt the first faint bfp. The pink line is still there and its very clear under good lighting...

I just don't know what to think right now?

Last year metformin got me on track and reduced my long cycle and now I started it this time and don't know what happened??? *I dunno what to think*

What do you guys think?

Sounds like you have a bfp! Try testing with a different brand. Some brands the line never gets dark.
I will be 18 dpo in 4 hours and still peeing every hour.

Short but sweet. Had a really bad night last night and have woken up to AF much heavier and painful than normal.

Good luck to you both, shall be stalking!xx

Short but sweet. Had a really bad night last night and have woken up to AF much heavier and painful than normal.

Good luck to you both, shall be stalking!xx

:hugs: so sorry. Sounds like it was a chemical pregnancy.
:dust: for next month

Temp still 98.8 this morning and no sign of AF. 18 dpo.

Hi ttc4 :hi:

Your chart does look like a :bfp: chart!! Can you see your doctor about a blood test? I think it isn't unheard of to get a delayed positive test. Did you try getting a new box of tests? Maybe it's a bad batch?
gl sending you 'lots of :dust:

Thanks Tallmom2b. My doctor is on vacation, but I was told I wouldn't get a blood test unless I get BFP or miss next AF. I guess I just have to wait. :shrug:

Hi ladies...

Sorry about AF hun.

AFM ... still no AF but looks like I got another very faint bfp. When I say very faint I mean faint. I couldnt hold out until tomorrow Lol!!!

I'm trying to keep it a secret from DH soo I'm not telling him whats going on but I would love to surprise him with a bfp!! We have been married for 2 years and I've never seen a bfp!

I was thinking about buying FRER as people say they work better but they are so expensive here in the bahamas.

How long should I continue to wait. Tomorrow I will be officially 1 week late for AF???????

Still no sign of AF. Got :bfn: this morning too. Tired of being in limbo.

Still no sign of AF. Got :bfn: this morning too. Tired of being in limbo.

If you're not pregnant, I'll eat my hat. 19 days of elevated temps is as good as a BFP, IMO. How frustrating for it not to show on a test; I'd be beside myself :dohh: Hang in there!

ttc4 - I am so surprised you haven't gotten a bfp yet!! Im starting to understand how your feeling though. My temps are still up, I got a bfn this morning and no sign of AF :shrug:

Well, my temp dropped this morning. Just waiting for AF.

Awwe, sorry hun, maybe you O'd later than what FF was telling you. Maybe your body geared up than stalled then had a delayed O? Did your temp drop a lot?

Just went to the bathroom and I am spotting. On to next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"