17 dpo- still BFN! Going crazy!

nickielg

Reaction score
Hello ladies. So quick back story. Last May became pg with my first. I was 8 weeks along. Didn't start to really feel anything till just about a week before I tested BFP. But, I do have PCOS so I just thought I was getting sick & that it was impossible.

Unfortunately, our precious baby girl became an angel when I was 24 weeks along. The doctors were certain she had T18 (chromosomal defect), but after meeting with the genetic counselor, we figured (but not def) that it was probably my hbp. They had me put on my meds just 2 weeks before we found out the horrible "other diagnosis."

So of course now I have been crazy about monitoring my body's symptoms. I got back on BCP about a month after, and then went off of it about 4 months ago. Hubs wants to wait till Oct after we are settled into our new house to try again. But right after my af we haven't been using protection. And this month, we didn't use it roughly 5 days after af.

I started charting this month & I think my date is right for af. I believe we b'd on CD9 or 10. Starting getting cramps at 6 dpo, that lasted until 8 dpo. Had some nausea along the way, headaches, heartburn, frequent urination. At 10 dpo felt really warm & bloated, but suddenly symptoms disappeared around 13 dpo. Felt a little nauseous this morning so took a clear blue digi & got a bfn.

Sorry for the long story, but short to the point. Could I be pg or do you ladies think my PCOS is returning? Thank you!

First, so sorry for your loss hun!
I too have to deal with pcos on a daily basis. It seriously messes with my cycle. I'm actually 16dpo and still waiting on AF. I took an answer test yesterday and got a bfn so I feel your pain. I've heard of some women not having a bfp til a week or so after AF was supposed to show. So there is still hope til the witch shows.

Thank you. I hope you get a bfp as well! Sometimes I honestly like not having af but it does suck when you are trying or hoping! I only get my af 2 months outta the year when not on BCP. Which is why I think I just might be back to having PCOS.

Hopefully we will get our answer in the next week. Even if I just get my af, I'd be happy, maybe then my cycle will be somewhat normal. :)

Baby dust to you!

Sorry for your loss! :(
I'm in limbo with you, girly! I'm currently at 20 dpo and af is 5 days late. (Not trying, but had an oops last month...)
I hope we both get BFPs!

Thank you springermommy. :) that's exactly what happened with hubs & I too lol. We aren't trying either. Hope you get a bfp as well!

I'm still waiting aswel, keep getting bfn. Occasionally I'm late so I'm assuming it's just one of them months. I'll keep testing every so often just incase but I'm pretty sure I aren't pregnant.

Baby dust to you Laura! Hope you are! :) 18 dpo today & still bfn. Felt really sick this morning though. Which is a first in a while since I haven't had any since 12 dpo. I'm keeping the hope though.

So on 21 dpo now & still no af! Had some cramping yesterday morning & last night. Yesterday morning thought af was coming but obviously she didn't lol. Gonna test tomorrow morning with FMU & see what happens. Then I will call the doctor. Fx I finally get an answer!

So af ended up coming today :( along it with I got the flu from my sweet kids at work. So looks like October is when we are trying.

My AF has turned up aswel. I think it's really strange we were due the same day and both were late to the same day. We weren't actively ttc, we just decided if it was to happen then it would and stopped using anything. Goodluck to when ever you choose to try again :) x

Aww Laura, I'm sorry to hear that! :( Can't wait to know when your TTC as well! It's been a crazy few days. I actually found out today, that I don't in fact have the flu, but hand foot & mouth syndrome. These blisters on my feet are killing me. :/ I also believe today, that I found out I miscarried. It all makes sense. I rarely get colds, & it's pretty hard for adults to get the syndrome, so I believe because I was just starting out, I probably had a very low immune system.

I'm upset, and not 100% sure I totally think it is, but I def do think the possibility is quite high. But at least I know we still have yet another chance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->