17 DPO with no sign of AF

LoarBaby1915

Reaction score
I'm 4 days late according to ff and it has never steered me wrong. I thought that I ovulated cd 14 because of a low temp, positive opk, and severe cramping 2 hrs after the positive opk. FF is stating that my O date is cd 16.My bbt has been on the rise. I tested on Sunday and got a BFN. I've never been this late before. My LP is 12 days and average cycle is 28 days. Does this chart look triphasic to you and has anyone else dealt with a cycle like this ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-09-16-54-49-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-09-16-54-49-1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2
I've been wanting to. Just tired of seeing BFN's since we started TTC in January. I'm trying to hold out lol. Plus all I have are digitals right now and I know it takes a lot for them to pop up.

Hi I'm really new to this and hope someone could plz give me some advice, we have been trying for 7 yrs and nothing 🙁, but this mo th it's all gone funny my last period was 23rd June finished 28th June , very reg every 33 days, I have not bled at all sine, I had a scan Monday (private one) not a very nice lady couldn't give me time of day, she sais she couldn't see anything at all only my endometrial what is 9mm in diameter i tried asking questions but she said I have no time today 😕, anyway last night 11th august I did a test and got a positive line it's light but u can defo see it, this morning I did test first thing and nothing 😓, I'm really loosing my mind here I hope someone could plz help or give me some advice, I had blood test done for pregnancy neg, hormones all normall, no diabetic, not going through change (had to check) ,I'm 32, have all symptoms, bad head, bad back,feeling like period pain right at bottom of my belly and stretching feeling, had heart burn ( gone now) terrible wind burping a lot and the toilet trips 😖 even after I just been feel like I need to go again even if it's just a dribble, also had discharch like egg white, sorry if it's to much info and thank u all in advance will defo keep everyone up to date with how it goes ....baby dust to u all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->