17 dpo yellow tinged cm, help!

aajab44

Reaction score
Okay, so I am 26 and have 2 boys (4 & 1). My husband and I are just trying the whatever happens approach. I am going to list all my symptoms starting from 6 dpo. New to this, sorry!

6-7 dpo- Extremely painful cramps in my lower abdomen! I mean so bad I couldn't stand up straight. 6 dpo I had one streak of very light pinkish blood, and that was all.

8-9 dpo-no more cramps, but I had huge blood clots..some of them were at least 3 inches long.

10-12 dpo- cramps again, bad but not as bad as before. Felt a little wetter than usual down there. Increased sex drive.

13 dpo- definitely increased mood swings. My husband and I have been bickering for the past week about petty things! Started feeling bloated and very gassy. wetter than usual.Back pain!

14-16 dpo- bloated, gassy , Moody, skin isn't looking so hot. wetter down there than usual.back pain!

17 dpo- af is officially 3 days late. Woke up with terrible back pains. Went to the bathroom and wiped and saw lots of mucus/yellowish cm. No odor, didn't burn down there. Just had the back pain, moody, and cm.

So I haven't taken a pregnancy test bc last month I took about 12 of the things and it about drove me crazy. I plan on it by the end of this week if no af. The problem is , with my 1 year old I had an emergency csection. He was breached, and a month early. I didn't have any of these ssymptoms with either one of them. No spotting, no clots, no intense pain...could this pregnancy be different because of the csection?

I had the yellow cm with my youngest in the early weeks plus green! I had no infection the nurse told me at the hospital its the increase in progesterone in the pregnancy and perfectly normal! Good luck:) let me know if you test, I just got a pos at 11dpo (14 today) but after two chemicals last year I'm not getting excited just yet but its lovely to see that line, I'm 43 so I'm on my last chances! Xxx

That's good to hear. I'm so confused. I'm now cd39 and have had 2 bfn. I passed small blood clots again yesterday for just a little while, I thought maybe af, but I haven't had anymore bleeding or any cramping for that matter.. my husband says give it another week and of no af and still bfn, off to the Dr.!...congratulations, and I'm sure everything will go smoothly!

Oh that's hard, its awful not knowing what's going on isn't it? I hope you get some answers soon, it certainly doesn't sound like AF for you. Thank you I had two losses in 2012 too at 12 then 11 weeks so these early weeks are really hard! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->