17 & scared I'm pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacklexi

Reaction score
'm 17. Okay, so this guy and I had sex exactly 1 week and 5 days ago. We didn't use a condom when we had sex we were both virgins at the time. Well he went inside of me and only had 2 strokes and stopped , then I gave him a *******. I'm just really scared I'm pregnant because this week I've been feeling nauseous off and on. Today I saw some brown spotting but I usually get that randomly anyways it's weird l. But also today I haven't seen any discharge in my panties, so I don't know if that is a problem or not. I also started to cramp today, I don't know if that's a sign that I'm about to start my period? I usually cramp when I'm about to start. I honestly don't know when my period was. But I don't have any other symptoms but those. I took a test today and it came out negative and I'm planning to take one again on Wednesday. I don't know if it's just all in my head or if I'm really pregnant. Please help me, I'm scared and I know I messed up big time. I'm planning not to have sex again anytime soon.

Thread closed

BabyandBump operates a strict NO under 18's using the forum for the following:
Waiting to try (WTT)
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Two Week Wait (2WW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics