17 weeks and 6 days with opening cervix ~ FINAL UPDATE PAGE 19

You must be petrified, keep resting darling, here's to your baby staying put for another 5 weeks xxxx

As for doctors appointment, they should be coming out to you xxx

Oh hun, I am so so sorry you are having to go through this. I know the doctors might think you have little chance of getting through this but whilst there is some chance you still have some hope. We all have hope for you and we are right here for you looking for updates in this thread. Keep strong. Every single day that passes is a step forward. Do what the girls here suggest, raise your legs, stay in bed, eat yoghurt etc. I have everything crossed for you.

Take care of yourself xxx

dont bend down or lean. I was in the bath and leant forward to pull plug out and that made my waters pop. I wasnt in labour nor was baby engaged so think that helped to pop them. Try and keep hold of that good thought.

I keep coming back to read your thread hun as my thoughts have really been with you....stay in bed!!! do not move!!! lol, I know this is an awful time for you but i think holding on to the little bit of positive attitude will help you and although Im not much for god...i have my reasons etc I cnt think of anything to do but pray for you and your little one.....you could call be a selfish beliverer that I pray when something is wrong but if its helps ill pray every night and dad for you....

much love xxx

Keeping everything crossed and hoping your baby makes it through next few weeks.. Stay strong and hopeful will be praying for you and ur little one xxx

I have been keeping an eye on your post for the last few days and its great to see she is hanging on in there, Its great you have such a positive attitude. I was told by doctors id never get pregnant and if i did i wouldnt be able to carry it, but im now 20 weeks, obviously its still early days but i do think doctors prepare for you the worst when in fact the very opposite can happen.
Im keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you both. xxxx

Oh hun you really are in my thoughts, I pray/hope/cross everything that all works out for you. Rest, rest and rest some more. Keep us updated

big big hugs :hugs: xx

Thinking of you and your lil girl, I hope she manages to stay put. xxxxxx

My heart and thoughts go out to you :hugs: I really hope you make it 5 weeks and then more once they do something for you.

I'm still praying for you over here. . . Good luck with your appointment on the first!!

I thought we could find some stuff for you to do while you are on bedrest. . being that you are likely to go stir crazy. . .I assume you have a laptop being that you gave us ladies an update. . if so, check out this website: lumosity.com - -- it's actually a brain exercising website but they have a ton of 'games' you can do to keep yourself entertained and you can do it for free. It tracks your scores so you can challenge yourself the next round so it makes it somewhat entertaining. . . Maybe it will help pass a little time.
It's not much for sure, but a simple distraction from your large worries. . . I hope you are getting pampered!! :hugs:

Sorry you r going thru this, I hope she hangs on xxx

I've just read through your thread honey and just wanted to say that I am so sorry and I have everything crossed for you. With regards to the suggestion that your chances are 'not good' of making it through another five weeks - have faith. Medical professionals say such things all the time only to be proven wrong. Lots of hugs hun, you are in my thoughts xxx

good luck hun, hope your little one stays safe in there for another 5 weeks at least xxxxxxxx

Big *hugs* sweetie
Hoping she stays put for at least the next 5 weeks xx

:( Praying for you..

as said, the doctors always prepare you for the worst, im sure baby will hang on and prove them wrong :)

xxxx

Saying prayers every day for you, your OH, and your little one. Hope everything turns out ok.

Massive hugs Hun, hang in there...
I hope everything works out for u and baby stays put for at least another 6/7 weeks! Hopefully longer, just relax as much as you can ... Thinking of you x

:hugs: hang in there little baby, praying for you both xx

Praying so hard for you! Please keep your feet up and stay positive!!!! Much love to you. xxoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->