17 with possible pregnancy

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by TaylorGrace, Jan 24, 2020.

1. TaylorGrace

TaylorGrace New Member

I started having weird symptoms and bought two first response early detection tests.
    Symptoms: switching between nausea and hunger, occasional lightheadedness, spotting that began as very light pink and progressed to more brown and in slightly larger amounts, mild stomach cramps/weird feeling, butterflies in tummy, mild pelvic pain/twinges, lower back pain
    Monday (5-6 days before period): took a test even though it was a little to early but needed to calm nerves. Test came back clearly negative
    Thursday (today; 2-3 days before period): took another test and there was an extremely faint positive line. It was barely visible but there and more easily visible under a light
    What are the odds I’m pregnant? I’m on the pill and take it on time. I was on antibiotics a week before having sex and we didn’t use extra protection.
    PLEASE HELP

2. Rebaby

Rebaby Mama to 2 boys

I'd say statistically your chances of being pregnant are pretty low but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen! My sister has two beautiful daughters both conceived on the pill, so no method is 100% reliable!

All that said, a faint positive is still a positive- there must be some hcg levels present for there to be even a faint line. My advice would be to test again with another FRER the morning after your period is due to see if the line is there and has darkened at all.

I hope things work out the way you want them to.

3. love.peace

love.peace Mama to 4 blessings

A line is line unless it's an evap.
    Have you tested again? Good luck