17dpo AF 4 days late BFNs!! frustrated

mum_of_2_mic_

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I've never posted here before just sort of lurked around in the past. Would really like any input from y'all. I had a miscarriage back in April 2014 at 7 weeks :cry: which I'm still not fully recovered from. Wasn't trying at the time so it was a welcomed surprise. I had 2 amazing children but ever since my angel baby I know have been wanting another. I have 25-26 day cycles ever since my D&C never missed one ever. I o'd feb 3 or 4 and I'm now 3 days late having symptoms that are all too familiar : sore fuller (.Y.)'s, lower back pain, flutters, right pelvic pain, white lotion like cm, lots of bloating and extremely hungry and sleepy. I tested 1 day before af was due:bfn: BFN and have been testing every other day with fmu and all have been BFN :nope: I really just want to know what is going on! I really hope I get my BFP but at the same time I'm so scared to have the same thing happen all over again. I just don't know what to think or do anymore:shrug::cry:

Could you have o'd late?

I am really sorry for you loss. I know all too well how you feel! :hugs:

Thanks for you response. I'm sure that can be possible but to be honest I have had a late af. I'm starting to think maybe I just won't be having an af this month? I have scheduled and appt with my Dr. on Monday and asked for a beta so hopefully she will order it and I will finally know, that is if the :witch: doesn't show before then.

Thank you!

Generally speaking, your luteal phase should be consistent; regardless of how long or short your cycle is in a given month, the LP is basically going to be the same number of days either way. Months with a late AF should be due to late ovulation.

How are you estimating your ovulation date?

Thank you!

Generally speaking, your luteal phase should be consistent; regardless of how long or short your cycle is in a given month, the LP is basically going to be the same number of days either way. Months with a late AF should be due to late ovulation.

How are you estimating your ovulation date?

Interesting!

I'm using an app called Ovia and I also used OPK's which were both spot on.

I've never used Ovia, but I do OPK. Are you using any fertility signs in addition to the OPKs? Have you done any OPKs since your positive this cycle? In some rare cases, it's possible to be anovulatory despite a positive opk (they only indicate an LH surge), or for your body to do the surge and fail and try again in a few days with greater success.

(Hopefully you are pregnant, but I'm trying to brainstorm!)

I've never used Ovia, but I do OPK. Are you using any fertility signs in addition to the OPKs? Have you done any OPKs since your positive this cycle? In some rare cases, it's possible to be anovulatory despite a positive opk (they only indicate an LH surge), or for your body to do the surge and fail and try again in a few days with greater success.

(Hopefully you are pregnant, but I'm trying to brainstorm!)

Your are so informative thank you for that! I'm learning alot here lol. No I haven't used anything else and I'm actually pretty new to OPKs. I haven't tried to do anymore OPKs since then. I wast thinking the same thing that I probably didn't ovulate this cycle, I hoping this will eventually lead to a BFP but I don't want to get my hopes up. I hate this waiting in limbo process. Thank you for wisdom I really appreciate it.

I get my OPKs in bulk ($13 for 50 of them) -- makes obsessive testing more affordable, haha.

Charting your other fertility signs can help to confirm whether you ovulated or not. I started tracking cervix information (hugely helpful) as well as temping to help me get a better fix on what my body's up to.

Fingers crossed that you get your BFP!

I get my OPKs in bulk ($13 for 50 of them) -- makes obsessive testing more affordable, haha.

Charting your other fertility signs can help to confirm whether you ovulated or not. I started tracking cervix information (hugely helpful) as well as temping to help me get a better fix on what my body's up to.

Fingers crossed that you get your BFP!

I def. need to start keeping track of my cervix position and learn how too. I have tried to but I have no idea what to feel for lol. I do chart my CM though. thank you I hope I get a BFP too I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed as well.:dust:

Just reach up in there with a clean finger at the same time each day and feel around for the end of your vagina. "Firm" cervix feels like a nose or your chin, "Soft" feels more like pursed lips. High, medium, and low placement is pretty subjective, you'll only figure that out with time, but for me, low means I can easily reach it, and high means I have to put my legs up and "push" to get it within touching reach.

It takes a while to get used to it. I always felt dizzy at first when I did it!

thank you for all the tips they will be very helpful! For now I will just have to wait and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->