17dpo and a BFN with FMU

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
i'm getting not only annoyed now but very angry!!!

i think it means i have missed ovulation but not sure.
my longest cycle is 45 days and had i not been using opk's and charting (which both told me i ovulated 17 days ago) i would of bd'd 14-16 days before a 45 day cycle but i didnt :hissy:

sorry im crap at maths
when is af due?? at the latest

hi tracey at the complete latest its a 45 day cyle so i am on cd39 today so next thurs would be cd1 (wed cd45) if that makes sense.
so 16 days before thurs would have been tues 14th oct and we finished bd'ing on tues the 7th oct as ff chart and opks reckon i ovulated on monday 6th!!! grr
so basically i could be a complete week out!

I was 18dpo b4 I got the faintest postive

oooohhh see louisa plenty get bfp late !!! ur not out till af shows hun !

Aww, sorry if you missed it, what a nightmare. Still hope yet though. Your temps were quite confusing to me, have you askes FF suport to look at your chart & give you an interpretation of when they think you ovuated?

Also, did you do OPK's since the first surge you had? I had a long cycle, thought I ov'd, did the 2ww, then actually ov'd & had to do it all again!! The only way I knew was I continued the OPK's all the way through. The second surge was darker & lasted longer.

I agree I think it may still be too early to get a pos hpt
fingers crossed love xx

thanks i love it when you answer as you give me hope!

i knew i should of carried on testing but you just dont think do you if you think you've already ovulated.

oh well each month is a learning curve as they say!

If your not sure then you might be still in with a chance!
Good luck x
Laura x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"