17dpo and going crazy!

Julz27

Reaction score
Well this is the first month since January that I've managed to ovulate all by myself so it was v exciting to start with, but now I'm 17dpo ( according to my temps) and I still don't have a bfp! I thought I had a couple of really faint squinters a few days ago, but I'm not sure if I have imagined them or not! I had one that I'm pretty sure there was something on, and it dried to give a good line, but I've had complete stark white negatives since so I really don't trust myself.

I've had some blood tinged cm the last 3 days, but my temp has sky rocketed and I have 'symptoms' - headaches, sore boobs, nausea, bloating, my nipples are sore and have little crusty spots on them, my cervix is still high, I'm peeing constantly, crying all the time etc etc. Going crazy basically! I normally have a 14 day luteal phase, so I am late and in complete limbo. To make it even worse I'm working away from home this week and I'm off on holiday next week, so it will be a week on Friday before I could go see my doctor for a blood test.

Really struggling not to get my hopes up, but why wouldn't I have a good bfp by now if I was? So frustrating. When I miscarried at 6 weeks last summer though I still didn't get a positive urine test.. So it might be possible?

Sorry for my long rant. Thanks for reading! Anyone else in limbo?

I guess I am. I'm 16dpo today according to FF. Tested today with SMU and total BFN. FF suggests a test date of Wednesday, so I guess I'll just wait and try again. I have pretty irregular cycles, so I'm trying not to be too hopeful. I felt a couple weird cramps yesterday like a muscle pulling in my stomach, but today none of that. Hopefully it'll lead to something! Good luck to you!!

I am only on dpo14 and getting "squinters" on IC and FRER. I need a solid line to believe anything. And I am already going crazy... so I can imagine you are too!

Thanks for replying. I hope you both get your bfp soon.

I have polycystic ovaries- though I've not been diagnosed with the syndrome yet as my bloods were borderline- so my cycles have been a bit crazy lately, But they've all been annovulatory, until last month when I took clomid and had a regular cycle and I'm hoping that ovulation this month should mean the same. Shouldn't it?

I can't help thinking how perfect this month would be! Summer baby and 12 week scan in December so can announce it to all the family at Christmas... Plus I would love to avoid the IVF waiting list I'm going to be put on next month.

I know exactly how you feel! I calculated what my due date would be and everything (June 15th, how nice to have summer off work!). I've had very paint BFPs since DPO 12 or 13...and this morning it's STILL faint at DPO 15... and a Cler Blue easy said Not Pregnant. :/ But AF is 2 days late, and my temps are still way up... confusing.

Aah I started bleeding this afternoon and I thought it was the witch on her way, but it only lasted a few hours and now it's back to being blood tinged cm. This is absolute torture.

Aah I started bleeding this afternoon and I thought it was the witch on her way, but it only lasted a few hours and now it's back to being blood tinged cm. This is absolute torture.

How are you doing? Thinking of you

Thanks ladies but sadly the witch got me. She ended up coming 4 days late after a couple of false starts. To be honest I'm convinced I got a couple of really faint positives so I think that's my first chemical. On the plus side though- I did ovulate so that's a huge step in the right direction. Trying to stay positive!

It was really weird though, my temp is still up above baseline and my cervix has never come back down. I'm cd6 now so hoping this month might be my lucky month.

Hope all you ladies had better luck. x

Hopefully it will be! At least you have an answer now. I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting...

Oh no! What cd are you now? Are your temps still up? Have you had a blood test yet?

Haha sorry for the 50 questions! x

Today is cycle day 44, which I average about 39. My temp went up a little more this morning, still quite high for this late. I will probably give it a little longer before I try to get a blood test.

I am out.... Had a chemical pregnancy and got AF on Friday. Blah!

I'm sorry twinklie! Maybe this month you'll get a sticky bean! Love the football ticker btw :)

I'm sorry to hear about your chemical twinklie. Hopefully this will be a better month for all 3 of us.

Keep in touch. x

I'm sorry twinklie! Maybe this month you'll get a sticky bean! Love the football ticker btw :)

Thanks! I feel actually better knowing now. Being in limbo with faint positives for a few days was really tough.

And thanks about the ticker, I love football! I am a Pats fan... so I'm sad today after losing to the Jets of all teams!

I'm sorry to hear about your chemical twinklie. Hopefully this will be a better month for all 3 of us.

Keep in touch. x

Thanks. :) How are you doing? Where are you in your cycle? I'm on CD11... should O any day now...

I'm now cd14 and I think I may have actually ovulated today! I had very positive opks last night and this morning so fingers crossed. My temp went up a little this morning, but I'm a slow riser, so hopefully it will go up again tomorrow.

I'm working away from home this week though, so my husband is making the 2 hour journey down to bd tonight. It's a real pain, but I didn't want to miss a chance since our timing hasn't been great this month since I'm away and my hubby has man flu, but it has been every other day since cd9, so hopefully this will be enough.

I hope you ovulate soon. Do you normally ovulate ok on your own? I've heard the month after a chemical or miscarriage you are more fertile because of the residual hormones, so fingers crossed for us! x

I'm now cd14 and I think I may have actually ovulated today! I had very positive opks last night and this morning so fingers crossed. My temp went up a little this morning, but I'm a slow riser, so hopefully it will go up again tomorrow.

I'm working away from home this week though, so my husband is making the 2 hour journey down to bd tonight. It's a real pain, but I didn't want to miss a chance since our timing hasn't been great this month since I'm away and my hubby has man flu, but it has been every other day since cd9, so hopefully this will be enough.

I hope you ovulate soon. Do you normally ovulate ok on your own? I've heard the month after a chemical or miscarriage you are more fertile because of the residual hormones, so fingers crossed for us! x

Wow travelling to BD, that is dedication!!! I don't think I could get my hubs to do that!

I am usually like clockwork with my cycle... I get faint OPKs and then they get real dark then faint, so I know when I surged. Then my temp shows a real clear jump for ovulation day. I am realllllly hoping my chemical / MC means I am extra fertile now! I should O any day now... geting faint OPKs...

That it's dedication julz, I'm impressed!

I've heard that too twinklie. Maybe this will be your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->