17DPO, No AF, BFN - Going crazy!

ireadyermind

Reaction score
Today is cycle day 40. I average out to a 36 day cycle, and apparently I O'd on cycle day 23, which was December 1st.

Thing is, AF is nowhere in sight! I am now 5/6 days late. Even if I calculate that I O'd a day or two later than usual, I'm still late by two days. My usual PMS cramps are MIA. My temp has dropped BELOW the point where AF usually appears, and this morning, my cervix's position, texture and opening were wildly different than what they've been the past week.

At the beginning of the week, my cervix was low, firm and definitely open. This morning, it's higher (maybe medium height?) but it feels SO soft and incredibly swollen, that at first I couldn't even find the little dimple that is generally there when my cervix is closed! I had to kinda search around until I found it, and it seems to be just slightly open.

So I'm getting all these conflicting signals!

• Low temps (almost to cover line today), dropped by almost .3 degrees.

• Yesterday: Somewhat firm cervix, low and open -- Today: Incredibly soft and swollen, nearly-closed cervix, but it's not as high as it was after O

• Negative tests using FMU, evening urine, digital tests and cheapie dip strips, but no AF?

• Sore abs (like too many sit ups) but not PMS cramps

• Creamy CM which was drying up yesterday, but has come back with a vengeance today?

• Yesterday I felt well rested when I woke up, but today I slept right up until my "don't oversleep" alarm went off, and felt like I could seriously have gone right on sleeping, too!

• The night before last, I had hot flashes - even waking up in a sweat in the middle of the night. Last night, I could NOT get warm enough. Temp in the house was set to 68°F like it always is. I had two shirts AND a sweater on, long pants, thick socks, and I had wrapped a blanket around my waist and I was still freezing!

If anyone wants to take a look at my chart (attached), ask me questions, offer advice, or if anyone is in the same position that I am and wants a buddy to wait with, let me know! I'm going quietly insane over here!

No one in my family knows DH and I are TTC, because we want to surprise them with the news (and we don't want to steal SIL's thunder. She just gave birth to TRIPLETS this month!), and because certain family members know no personal boundaries and will get all up in our business. lol

None of my friends ever actually TRIED to have babies, they all had accidental babies or "surprise" babies, some even while using birth control -- and that includes both of my sisters, too!

So I don't have anyone here to talk to about TTC! They all think it's so easy to conceive that they can't understand why I'm using BBT, OPKs, etc. My BFF (from 3rd grade!) told me that I didn't "have" to do all that charting and stuff, that if I would just relax, I'd get pregnant. Sigh. She meant well.

If I don't see AF by this weekend, I'm heading to the drug store for FRERs. I just don't know if I can wait that long! :hissy:

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 8
Im in the same boat. Keep feeling sure AF has arrived but then no show but super sore boobs and a little ovary cramping. I O early at cd10 so im on cd21 now! Im 4 days late for af. I can normally set my clock by af! I keep getting bfn so im assuming im just very late but id rather the witch just hurry the hell up now so I can try and enjoy Christmas without stressing!

Did you test again?

Hehe BumbleBean I was wondering about that math!

I'm three days late, got BFN yesterday morning and I'm now trying to wait for Xmas morning to test again!

Your symptoms sound exactly like mine before I got my bfp! I was waking up in the middle of the night DRENCHED in sweat and had the hardest time falling back asleep.
The one symptom that made me think for sure AF was coming was my CM dried up, as usual, about 2 days before she was due to arrive. Then, out of no where, I had a whole bunch of it and had to wear pantie liners! I was never well rested after sleeping for 8+ hours and wanted to take a nap in the middle of the day no matter what I was doing.
I never temped so I can't be of any help on that topic, sorry.
But GL!!!!! FX you get your bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->