• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

17w5d 4d sexing scan tomorrow; what should I expect ladies? Pics and experiences? :)

MrsHennieB

Amelia Belle's Mummy <3
Reaction score
Title tells all really!
I'm SUPER excited to meet my long awaited LO tomorrow, but some of the pictures on Google images for my date of pregnancy are a bit scary! Skinny alien springs to mind :blush: :rofl:
Have any of you got pics, or experiences to share? :flower:
Thank you :hugs:

They will do lots of measuring, look at the heart and all the other organs. All the scans I've had the technician has been really good about telling me what they are looking for and why. It should be a great experience.....make sure you have a little snack on your way there; baby will more likely be active that way. It's much more fun if he/she is awake ;). Good luck!!!

Thank you! :thumbup:
Sooooo excited, if a little freaked by 4d babies :haha:
:hugs:

Hope these help! My boy at 16+5!

It was the best day of my life such an amazing experience!

He is touching his toes, sucking his thumb and if you look at his face on the third one he looks like hes laughing :) haha

xx enjoy

Awww THANK YOU!!! :flower: Your pics are definately NOT scary!!! He's a handsome little man! :cloud9: Thank you SO much for sharing! :hugs:

Its amazing, they look abit like they've been molded out of playdoe lol.

Heres my princess at 16w and 4d...

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 13
Oh WOW, thank you for sharing! She's sooooo beautiful and looks very comfy in your tummy! :cloud9:

Thanks for posting this. I have mine on Friday and I'm interested in seeing all the replies :)

Oooh, how exciting! :lol: At 20 weeks, yours will look even more like a baby! :winnkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"