• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

17weeks! Bumpage!

emmylou92

Hollie's Mammy
Reaction score
Well, its not much haha, but here is my 17 week bump!
I can't believe I'm 17 week along already!! Another 3 and we will be half way there!
:happydance:

Attachments

• 10 months! 035.jpg
    10 months! 035.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 22
thanks, girls, I love it, Hollie isn't too keen though!

Woohoooo you are getting there , i remember a bump picture you posted at about 15 weeks maybe? and you were tiny but you are coming along nicely now :happydance:!
Beautiful bump and i'm sure Hollie will love it when she starts to feel her baby sister moving around inside:flow:

Hollie dose not like the bump as she cant sit on my belly in bed when she firs wakes up bless her. I hope she reacts well to baby being born, were going to get her a baby doll for crimbo that crys and has bottles and nappys so she gets used to it iykwim~?

Aww!! Beautiful bumpy Emma!! :flow:
I cant believe how quick your pregnancy is going!!
xx

Cute. :flower:

Aww, I think Hollie may be jealous at first, but she'll adjust and be happy to have a little sister. :hugs:

Aww!! Beautiful bumpy Emma!! :flow:
I cant believe how quick your pregnancy is going!!
xx

Thanks, I cant believe how fast its going, Hollie helps though. I spent all my last pregnancy concentrating on having her and all the stuff that comes the first time counting the weeks and days, This time I have to come on her to know exactly how far along I am :wacko: just because I'm watching Hollie grow!

Cute. :flower:

Aww, I think Hollie may be jealous at first, but she'll adjust and be happy to have a little sister. :hugs:
I think the first few weeks will be hard for her but I'm pretty sure after that she will forget what life was like before her little sister was around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"