17yo and Confused?? Am I pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyce235322

Reaction score
I was on the Depo for a year and a half. I haven't had a period in over a year and don't know when I'm suppose to be ovulating . I was due for my shot on April 27th, didn't go get it. My boyfriend came inside me August 17th (last week)

(This is where things get confusing for me because I don't understand any of this)
I started to get sore breast on August 20th (Still having this symptom to this day August 25th). I've been getting slight "emptiness" tightness feeling in my stomach.

20th I had some beige, yellow discharge that was thick, kinda thick like eggs.
21st It was still there, but when it dried in my underwear I could like scratch it off.
22nd it was runny and that was the last day I had this discharge.

23, 24th nothing but just sore breast still as before.

Now here we are the 25th and now I have this discharge (noticed it around 2-3pm)
imgur . com/a/es3sf

I've taken many pregnancy tests. All negatives. My breast have not only been sore, but my nipples keep getting hard and they are much fuller. Even when I had a period before I started Depo, I've never had these symptoms, So I guess my question is what is this discharge and how many days should I wait to take a pregnancy test without having a period?

Now 26th I have this discharge
imgur. com/a/EC8im

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6088.jpg
    IMG_6088.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 19
I had the same issue with the Depo and it scared me shitless when I hadn't had a period for 3 months as I usually have a normal period the week of it not being renewed. I had to have blood work done for piece of mind. From what it sounds like it could be your body hasn't realized anything yet. The likelihood that you could be pregnant is real but I would personally book an appointment with your GP, have bloods run and do a couple of months of Hormone Replacement Therapy. Your body probably just needs a kick start and a reminder that it needs to bleed.

I had the same issue with the Depo and it scared me shitless when I hadn't had a period for 3 months as I usually have a normal period the week of it not being renewed. I had to have blood work done for piece of mind. From what it sounds like it could be your body hasn't realized anything yet. The likelihood that you could be pregnant is real but I would personally book an appointment with your GP, have bloods run and do a couple of months of Hormone Replacement Therapy. Your body probably just needs a kick start and a reminder that it needs to bleed.

But my last Depo shot was April 27th and I was due July 27th. So I've bern off of it for been off of it for 4 weeks and on it for over a year. My period would come back that quick?

But my last Depo shot was April 27th and I was due July 27th. So I've bern off of it for been off of it for 4 weeks and on it for over a year. My period would come back that quick?

I never bled on the Depo and was always regular within the week if I didn't have it done in time but when I went 3 months without a period when I decided to come of the Depo I panicked. My doctor HAD to run bloods for me because he and I both agreed I was not in the right place mentally, physically or emotionally for a 3rd child. I was on it for about 4 years after the birth of my second baby. I wanted to have a period before I saw a doctor so it was easier for my medical notes if they could record a LMP. As I said, it can really mess with the body. Blood work will confirm if you are pregnant or not. What you are describing I had too. I don't think you are pregnant as the nurse told me the do the renewal jab 2 weeks before the hormones leave your body but it is possible. But rule it out first because it sounds like you would benefit with 6 weeks of HRT.

It can take up to a year after the depo to become regular again try not to worry check with a doctor if you get
Concerns
Hugs xx

Thread closed

Please refer to the forum rules
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back