18 day cycle?! what's happening?

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
Im not ttc but don't know where else to post, im just keeping my eye on my cycles for when we do start ttc again.hope you don't mind me posting in here!

Im just very confused with my body right now.

Last period was 18th may and before that 17th April so it's usually 30ish days, so I don't understand how my period was 17th may and now I have got up this morning with cramping and full blown af.i had some spotting yesterday which is normal for me.

We did um dtd on cd7, and then I felt alot of aching around cd13 and cd14 which I thought could be ovulation, and now im on cd18 and my period.

Very strange. Anyone else had similar? Any ideas?

Thanks

Yes I've just had a random short cycle off the back of a mc. I think I ovulated as I had all my usual fertile signs, but af arrived at 7dpo! Probably just a blip and back to normal next month! X

So sorry to hear of your mc :( probably a blip as you say, I'll see what happens next month.

Hi tigerlillies, I was until he was 3 months old, in Feb and then he refused the breast so he has been ff ever since. Got my first period after that in April...

I was always regular before kids, after my first I was a little irregular with cycles from 28-43 days, I never had one so short. Perhaps since this was the second month (3rd cycle) since stopping BFing maybe your hormones are still trying to equalize? If you next cycle is short again, I'd call your OB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"