18 month TTC and BFP, My sypmtoms ( or lack of) for those who stalked like me :)

tick tock

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I finally got my BFP yesterday after 18 months of trying. It is the most frustrating emotional roller coaster you can find. I have had every test done to me under the sun. This month i was over it, no OPK's, just BD when i felt like it. I even stopped taking my folic acid and vitamins ( YIKES) I have been stalking all the B&B stories, threads and symptoms for so long that i promised myself i would post my symptoms by dpo for others who feel the need (like i did) to have a peek. This month i had little to no symptoms!!!

1dpo - tender breasts ( always get them every month and they peak around 12 dpo and subside before AF)
2dpo - tender breasts, no cm
3 dpo- tender breasts, no cm
4 dpo - tender breasts, no cm
5 dpo- tender breasts, no cm
6 dpo - tender breats, no cm
7 dpo- tender breasts, no cm
8 dpo- tender breasts, no cm
9dpo - tender breasts, no cm ( seeing a pattern here :shrug:)
10 dpo- tender breasts, no cm
11 dpo- breasts not so tender anymore, no cm
12 dpo - breasts even less tender, no cm
13 dpo barely noticeble tender breasts, no cm, af pressure ( feels like its on my cervix, what i normally get the day before AF, convinced it was coming)
14 dpo breasts normal, no cm, BFP ( i just tested for shits and giggles, had a cheapie at home)
15 dpo - flu

I thought i was out for definate, i had no cramping, twinges, bloating. I did not wake up to pee in the night, i had no sore nipples or boobs, not sensitive to smells and no nausea. The craziest thing is that i had no cm, have never been this dry in the TWW in my life. Nothing on panties and when hubby wanted to BD it felt like i needed lube (TMI). Never had that! but dry cm is meant to mean that AF is going to show her ugly face! So dont count yourself out if you dont have the usual symptoms!!!!

Baby dust to you all xx

Thanks for your symptom list and congrats on your pregnancy!

Same here! My biggest clue was absolutely no change! Normally I have pains around when af is due - had nothing that's when I thought ohh wait a minute!

Congrats. Happy and healthy 9months to you and thanks for posting the symptoms (lack of symptoms) for us and giving us hope. I can feel these 18months had been hard on you. I can relate to that. But now enjoy this BFP and joy of being pregnant. :)

Thats always how it is- no symptoms - go figure lol- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->